Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why by the BOSS

Quote Originally Posted by gene View Post
    bell ford has a red boss with a 10k adm, lmao!
    Jeeeebus!!!!!!!!
    WILD BILL
    PRO-AMERICAN

TorchRed 2003 MACH1 (Louise)
    "I remember my fallen brothers so that they may live on."
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Still thinking BOSS Build up. I think the Boss thing is like the Bullitt thing, red hot at first (stupid money to get one) then like the Bullitt now....go for same money as at GT on the used market. My 66 did awsome on RT66, sometimes having an old car is just plain tits. Everywere I went people were all over my car. What should I do, can't have both.

RACER00

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Shopmier View Post
    Still thinking BOSS Build up. I think the Boss thing is like the Bullitt thing, red hot at first (stupid money to get one) then like the Bullitt now....go for same money as at GT on the used market. My 66 did awsome on RT66, sometimes having an old car is just plain tits. Everywere I went people were all over my car. What should I do, can't have both.
    You will never have the nostalgic feel that your 66 has. No matter what Boss, unless potentially the Laguna Seca edition. However I still think if you parked the 2 right next to each other your 66 would strike more conversation. When I had my 72 Mach 1 every place I went in the car struck up a conversation with complete strangers, but my newer S197 does not have that same affect on people. So in reality if it were me with what I know now, I probably should have held onto the 72. For absolute creature comfort, I'm totally glad to have a car with great air and heat, my wife likes the newer one better as well, and you cant beat the feeling of reliability with a new car. My 72 I was always worried it could break down on a road trip. It never let me down, but I didn't always have faith in it.