Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yet Another New Member From Phoenix

Yet Another New Member From Phoenix

Hey all,

Originally from California, been in PHX for a hair under three yeasr now. Due to a recent trade with my buddy I am now in possession of this (he took my M-Powered 2003 BMW 325Ci):

It's a 2000 and used to run SCCA ITE/Autocross.

No clue as to the build other than extreme weight reduction (no windows, sound proofing, interior of any sort as well as a 3x5 square cut out of the floor in the back), dual long pipes, dry-sump lubrication, fuel cell, dynotuning, supercharger and Saleen bodykit. Currently scrambling around on the 3-day temp reg trying to get it to pass smog (but seeing as it was formerly registered in CA as long as I don't throw any codes I should be fine).

Hopefully as I get working on this beast I can update you more as to what the specs are and hopefully get some insight on what to do and where to go to further mod this pony!

Current to-do list:
    1. stripping those sponsor stickers to try to avoid the heat that they tend to draw and the free advertisement since they ain't paying me,
    2. installing a MIL eliminator,
    3. remounting the fuel rail
    4. and remounting the supercharger cause they took a square-peg round-hole approach to installing it and the mounts are tweaked and the hose is being held to the intake with duct-tape.

-Frosty

Welcome to HPS

Welcome!
    That should be a fun car.
    WILD BILL
    PRO-AMERICAN

TorchRed 2003 MACH1 (Louise)
    "I remember my fallen brothers so that they may live on."
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Very cool. Engine pics?
    04 Screaming Yellow Cobra 463rwhp/456tq
    74 Bronco 302/C4

Jefe- I'll see if I can't snap a few pics when I get back from my emissions test . Hit up AutoZone for a code check and surprisingly came up with no codes. The O2 sensors where a victim of a poor mechanic who was doing the exhaust swap, figured cutting them off rather than plugging them in was the right thing to do :facepalm: but, no codes!

Platinum Award 
    Welcome!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Would you be intrested in bringing the car out to Peoria Ford when we introduce the new Saleen SMS mustangs? Should have a date by the end of the week. I'm hoping the cars will arrive in the next 30 to 45 days.

Please post up when you no when the show will be. I'll come out and hang out for a bit and bring out the shelby.

Quote Originally Posted by 05mustangman View Post
    Please post up when you no when the show will be. I'll come out and hang out for a bit and bring out the shelby.
    Thank you, I will let you know as soon as I have a firm date. Trying to finalize some stuff with SMS on when the cars will be ready.your Shelby looks awesome.if I get the car I'm trying to purchase,we are definitely going to have to terrorize the chevy boys together. I'm looking for a local club to partner with for the show and maybe a continuing relationship. Any input would be appreciated .