Just curious about something and looking for honest input from people that have raced both places. I'm not in anyway trying to say anything bad about Firebird. I love having 2 strips in the valley and I go to Firebird events regularly and the place has always been top notch (other than the bathrooms during the NHRA national event). Disclaimer aside, does anyone else run significantly faster at Speedworld?

Friday night I ran 12.4's at Firebird in sub 2,000 DA's. 12 hours later on Saturday morning in 2,500+ DA's I ran a 12.17 and two 12.3's at Speedworld (1 mph faster, too). I used to do the same thing in my Roush; consistently 2 tenths faster at Speedworld. Even factoring in sixty-foots and DA's, with or with out I'm always faster at Speedworld. The only thing other than the track that I can think of is I'm always at Firebird at night and Speedworld in the day. Other than that I don't get it, especially since Speedworld is 300 feet higher than Firebird.

Again, not flaming the Bird at all. Just curious if I'm off my rocker or anyone else see the same thing and have a reason why?