Hey everyone- my name is Mike and I've got an 03 Cobra Vert and an 03 GT. I've been around 1320 for a couple of years and more recently AZM. I enjoy lurking in the forums and helping out when I can, while learning more at the same time. I've been in Phx for 13 years and work as a project manager for an engineering and construction company. Anyway, here's some pics/info on my cars:
2003 Cobra Vert- KB Strut Tower Brace,KB Rear Shock Tower Brace,KB Lower K-Member Brace,KB CC Plates,MMS Full Length Subframe Connectors,Amazon Racing CAI,Riechard 2.8"pulley,Steeda Auxillary Idler Pulley,Fluidyne Alum. Radiator, JBA Shorty Headers,Catted X pipe,Borla Stinger,Tri-ax,UPR clutch.
Car is currently at Perf. Solutions for piston replacement and headswap, JLT Intake, Eibach Springs, and tune.

2003 Mustang GT- Bassani Exhaust, CAI, Eibach Springs, 03 Cobra Seats, Mach 1 Grill Delete/Chin Spoiler, 03 Cobra Wheels/Tires.
I've had the GT since it was new and it's pending sale. It's been a good car though.....