Quote Originally Posted by 99_venom View Post
That was not me banging the limiter. I only shift at 6200, limiter set for 6800. He said he had problems shifting. I really think if we both launched good and he shifted right we would be heads up. If he started pulling on me I would have to reach down for the juice switch to cool the IAT2's. He runs a 10.7 at sea level and I run 11.08 with a spinning 60' of 1.9. Sounds like a race to me. But I don't know when he will ever be back.

BTW I have tried the juice on the street with 75 pills, 112 race gas, and street tune and an 10.6 A/F while it's flowing, I changed the jets to get the A/F on the street tune. Feels pretty good. Just didn't have the nads to turn it on in 38 degree weather even tho it was only pilled for 35 that night. If you tell Devin about the juice he'll probably shutter.

Guess I'll have to go play with Ken and Dave in thier Lightnings, Ken at 11.09, Dave at 11.1, me at 11.08. We have some smokin Gen II Lightnings.
Give me a bit of heads up, but come and get me the next time you head to the track. I'd be happy to help you with the truck!

Now that would be some good racing to watch between you guys!