Thread: Looking for a race jacket

Looking for a race jacket

I want to take the car up to SpeedWorld on Saturday, but apparently I need a fire retardant race jacket since I have the supercharger. Does anyone know where I can get one cheap before this weekend? I won't use it much so I don't need anything special.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter3 View Post
    I want to take the car up to SpeedWorld on Saturday, but apparently I need a fire retardant race jacket since I have the supercharger. Does anyone know where I can get one cheap before this weekend? I won't use it much so I don't need anything special.
    You might want to check summit racing. Several of our members have them and they are fairly cheap. They may be able to get it here by this weekend. You could ask them if they could for sure.

Scott let me know if you wanna borrow mine.. I dunno if it will fit you right.. since your taller.. but its a jacket.. LMK

Quote Originally Posted by SloSVO View Post
    Scott let me know if you wanna borrow mine.. I dunno if it will fit you right.. since your taller.. but its a jacket.. LMK
    Hey that would be great. I found one on craigslist, but the guy is not returning my e-mails. I am barrowing a buddies helmet just in case. I am going Saturday night so let me know when and where I can pick it up.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by scooter3 View Post
    You wont need the jacket if it comes factory with the supercharger... But lopers has them for $60 bucks

93 FOX

Quote Originally Posted by DVSRICK View Post
    You wont need the jacket if it comes factory with the supercharger... But lopers has them for $60 bucks
    Aftermarket Vortech. I have lived here 35 years and thought they went out of business a long time ago. Thanks for the info.