Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 427 Cobra vs 2011 GT500 Super Snake

maybe they make a bigger version of the cobra in the future too and please nobody get butthurt over statements someone makes here remember this is no smack down

Has anyone watched "love the beast".. its a really cool film.. its a doc about eric bana and his falcon.. anyway.. jay leno says something that I feel is true... there is a lot more love and respect for the car when you build it with your own hands.. as opposed to paying someone to do it...

perfect example.. I beat the shit out of the Mach.. while even though my Svo and saleen are POS's i baby them..I bought the mach the way it sits..(besides the T56). maybe it is a goodthing to not build it.. you can beat the piss out of it..lol..

I have seen that movie and I think jays right, I love my mustang and I loved my rx7 before that because I worked on them. Nether of them are/were show cars or the fastest cars on the street but thats fine with me I wouldnt have it any other way. I cringed when he goes "off roading" in that falcon.
    2006 "Killer Bee" GT
    1/4 Mile ET 13.85 @ 101mph

My Mustang just used the gas your Prius saved. Thanks