Alright, its got quite a few mods, looking to sell "as is" without taking anything off, but I am open to some trades...

2003 Redfire cobra
68K miles (used to drive 2K+ a month for work so most are DD highway miles, now its just a weekend car though)
In the pics, it has FR500 wheels, but I just put 03 cobra chrome wheels with new Nitto NT555s on and got rid of the FR500s.

Mods are :
2.76 billetflow upper pulley
cold air intake in the fender
Steeda tri ax shifter
brand new Spec stage III+ clutch with fidanza aluminum flywheel, D&D 26 spline input shaft, D&D throwout sleeve (less than 1000 miles on this setup)
Steeda firewall adjuster, quadrant and adjustable clutch cable
2004 Mach 1 rear end with Ford Racing cobra diff with carbon clutches, Ford Racing 31 spline axles, Ford Racing 3.73 gears and Ford Racing diff cover, welded axle tubes
Steeda oversized rear sway bar
Steeda lowering springs
Bilstein shocks
welded in subframe connectors
UPR adjustable upper control arms with solid bushings
BBK lower control arms
canton aluminum coolant overflow tank
8K HIDs in headlights and foglights
Xtreme Motorsports heat exchanger
new cobra rotors and Ford OE brake pads front and rear
tubular Kmember with welded spring perches and factory A-arms, also oil filter relocation kit into fender (SUPER easy oil changes)
brand new Ford OE steering rack
Brand new Ford OE alternator
Chrome 17x9 Cobra wheels with Nitto NT555 tires (basically new)
Also will include race wheels which are custom painted centerline convo pros 15x4 and 15x9 with hoosier front runners and hoosier 28 inch slicks on the rear - only a few passes on these and a couple hundred driving miles at most
ARP extended wheel studs for front and rear
Ford Racing boost gauge and fuel pressure gauge, AEM wideband in 3 pillar pod
interior trim pieces color matched redfire (dealership painted with OE paint)
Corbeau CR1 seats in black suede
custom rear seat delete (nicest ive ever seen) with amps installed under seat delete with removable panels
custom exhaust with magnaflow mufflers and Xpipe
Will include SCT Xcal 3 and PRP dongle as well as all my custom tunes
MM 6 point welded in roll cage with swing outs
Deist 5 point harnesses on both front seats
Car is 10.0 legal and has all required safety equipment. If you fit into my stuff, I will toss in a new XL helmet and fire jacket.

Stereo
JVC Double Din cd player with USB and IPOD
Infinity reference speakers front and rear
have all the stock Mach stereo I will include as well

This car drives flawlessly, has ice cold AC, EVERYTHING Works, no leaks or issues, receipts for everything purchased as well as ALL maintenance done at Ford using Ford products. Does not burn ANY oil, does not smoke, does not tick, has the revised heads with the blue stripes. Paint is clean, body is perfect and in great shape overall. Email for more pics or videos of the vehicle, I have PLENTY.

Will consider possible trades PLUS cash depending on value - 04+ expeditions, 07+ tahoes/yukons, 03+ silverados/sierras, 04+ F150s, 03+ denali/escalade, possible other vehicles.

I will try to get pics with the cobra wheels, but honestly you all know what they look like.

$19,000 with everything included.