Thread: Cool 1:43 Scale Displays

Silver Award 

Cool 1:43 Scale Displays

Here's a couple of cool 1:43 scale displays that you can get at Hobby Bench for $9.97, the one on the right has a rotating mirrored stage and working spotlights, the garage on the left has working shop lights.

Here's a idea for displaying your favorite Mustang, first open up the package and dispose of the rice burner that came with it, lol.

Then stop over at Michael's and get you a football display case...

Now put your display in the case and it will keep your car and diorama dust free!

Now turn off the lights and turn it on, and check out how cool it looks under the built in lights.

Until next time,
    Happy Collecting,
    Rev'n Kevin

Platinum Award 
    Very Cool!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

That is totally cool!

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

I think Kevin should be banned. Everytime he posts something up, I end up spending money!! This is a very cool idea. And I can thank him for the info on my hotwheels cars from carney plastics.

Kevin, keep it coming!!!

Silver Award 
    Thanks, I'm glad you all are enjoying posts on diecast car collecting, it is a fun hobby, and for me a great deal of joy. My Mustang collection continues to grow and grow, over 1400 Mustangs now.

I'm currently working on my 1952 MGTD replica out in the garage and hope to have it finished by the end of this month. I've always wanted one of these, I was a big fan of the old British TV shows of the 60's, The Avengers, The Man from U.N.C.L.E. and The Prisoner, the Mustang is still my first love, but it is very cool building a 1:1 scale model kit, that you can really drive, lol.

My project for November is to build a 1960's era scale model Ford Dealership complete with showroom and service department for my 1:87 scale Mustangs, of which I have 17 now. Here's a pic of my red 64 1/2 convertible, it was made by a company in Germany, very high detail for such a small model, you can see just how small it is compared to a dime and a Hot Wheel car.

Happy Collecting,
    Rev'n Kevin