Thread: What a great day!!!!!!

Smile What a great day!!!!!!

Today Wildwest Mustangs participated in a competition for "Srop Hunger Now" to fill 50k meal bags to be sent to Pakistan for the flood victims. The event was at Sanderson Ford and had participants from the media, sports clubs and school sports teams, about 20 teams in all (over 200 participants). When all was said and done Wildwest Mustangs packed more food than any other team and unofficially the 50K bags of food were completed in record time beating out a competition held in South Africa. Those 50k bags contain 6 meal portions therefor our efforts this morning will provide 300,000 meals. Goto the www.stophungernow.org for more info and to www.wildwestmustangsaz.com for pictures (soon) of the event. Most of all to those Wildwest Mustang Club Members that supported this event "Thank you".

RACER00

Did somebody say pictures......

The rest of the pics are here...... http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/galler...s.php?album=79
    Last edited by Wades GT; 08-28-10 at 04:06 PM. Reason: My link didn't work...
    http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/EVIL SIG.jpg

Thanks for the pics Wade, you can see that it was mayham on the floor. I hope the number I quoted above for the number of meals is correct. There was a lot going on and now that I have had my "nap" (lol) I am starting to question them. The other information about the record and WWM winning the contest still stand.

RACER00

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Shopmier View Post
    Thanks for the pics Wade, you can see that it was mayham on the floor. I hope the number I quoted above for the number of meals is correct. There was a lot going on and now that I have had my "nap" (lol) I am starting to question them. The other information about the record and WWM winning the contest still stand.
    When I took these pics there were still alot of people outside and up stairs.
    http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/EVIL SIG.jpg

OK so to save myself from looking like and idiot.....the total meals packed was 50,000. Still not bad, but a drop in the bucket for those people in Pakistan.

RACER00

Had a blast today! Great time participating in an event for a great cause! And congrats to the Wild West Mustangs for "winning" the team competition. But everyone there today was a winner.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Lot O Fun

Platinum Award 
    Awesome!!!
    I need to pay attention more so I can attend stuff.

Oh yeah did I mention how Awesome that is haha

-Chris
    JENNABEARS Foundation
    www.jennabearsfoundation.org