Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Boss 302 Revealed!!

Platinum Award 
    it is quad exhaust. runs mostly out the back during daily driving. then you can switch it to the side exhaust for track trips for less restriction
    2005 v6 redfire mustang. yup its slow.
    12.03 @ 118.5 best et
    12.11 @ 122.0 best mph

Platinum Award 
    Awesome for sure! Not a fan of the red wheels or the red grille insert, but I like the thinking behind the car, and the adjustable suspension from the factory.

2011 Shelby GT 500
    Black/Black/Satin Black Stripes, Electronics Pkg, FRPP/BMR Suspension/Borla-Ford Racing Exhaust
    488rwhp/463rwtq bone stock
    Great Past Rides:
    2003 Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible- 302 Stroker & more- PSR Tuned, 2003 Mustang GT- Silver Coupe w/boltons
    1996 Mustang GT/SC- Paxton SC & Tons of Mods- SuperFord Mag Car, 1995 Mustang- Red w/boltons. 1968 Galaxie 500

Quote Originally Posted by fazm View Post
    it is quad exhaust. runs mostly out the back during daily driving. then you can switch it to the side exhaust for track trips for less restriction
    very nice! I likeie!

Platinum Award 
    heres the exact quote

Every Boss features a unique quad exhaust system: Two outlets exit in the rear similar to a standard Mustang GT. The other two outlets exit to either side of the exhaust crossover, sending exhaust through a set of metal discs that act as tuning elements before the pipes terminate just ahead of the rear wheel opening. Visually subtle, the side pipes flow very little exhaust but a lot of exhaust sound, providing a sonic experience unlike any other Mustang – and giving home tuners an additional avenue for modification.
    “We added the attenuation discs to meet legal regulations, but we knew buyers might operate these cars in situations where noise regulations weren’t an issue,” Carney said. “The disc is removable and includes a spacer plate sized to match aftermarket exhaust dump valves. If an owner wants to add a set of electric valves, they just undo two bolts on either side; the disc and spacer slide out and the valve will slide right in. And the side pipes are tuned so that drivers can run wide-open and the sound levels are comfortable – very aggressive but livable for an all-day track outing.”
    12.03 @ 118.5 best et
    12.11 @ 122.0 best mph

Just when you think you could'nt love it anymore! Man I want one so bad. It will take everything in me to not steal one if i see it in real life! lol

Platinum Award 
    as long as its under 40k, and its not SUPER limited production, it should be my next car. but even a 5.0 would be sweet to own
    12.03 @ 118.5 best et
    12.11 @ 122.0 best mph

Check out the Laguna Seca package.....

http://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=8145
    Saleen 01-199

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by fazm View Post
    as long as its under 40k, and its not SUPER limited production, it should be my next car. but even a 5.0 would be sweet to own
    Good Luck on that ! I bet mid 40's an 49+ for the Laguna. THEN comes SUPER dealer greedy markup of market availability and BS

Platinum Award 
    Yea I can see the dealers marking this one up for sure.

2011 Shelby GT 500
    Black/Black/Satin Black Stripes, Electronics Pkg, FRPP/BMR Suspension/Borla-Ford Racing Exhaust
    488rwhp/463rwtq bone stock
    Great Past Rides:
    2003 Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible- 302 Stroker & more- PSR Tuned, 2003 Mustang GT- Silver Coupe w/boltons
    1996 Mustang GT/SC- Paxton SC & Tons of Mods- SuperFord Mag Car, 1995 Mustang- Red w/boltons. 1968 Galaxie 500

I'd love one of the LS editions. Might try to snag one after my next deployment...anyone interested in a ProCharged '08 GT? Haha