Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lambo doors???

Gotta say, That eclipse is actually kinda cool. Different. Same with the mustang. JD in my opinion do what you want. You car. I would also say if your looking for something different then this is an awesome way of going and if you do it right it wont fall off. Id say do it and see how many people come to the realization that its kinda cool as it grows on them. It just takes the one person to make it stand out. Just my opinion, If i had the cash layin around i prolly would just to be different. :)

I saw some cool Lambo doors last night........oops that was too many beers and Spocks ears. Hey Austin when you get some extra money why don't you put tail fins on your car......now thats different!

RACER00

thought about it. Some 50's caddy fins? nice. paint it purple with green strips. call it the dominator!

Silver Award 
    Just say no on the Lambo Doors! You will regret every second of it in about 6 months, maybe sooner. One Hundred years ago I had lambo doors on a Chevy Luv truck, they were awesome initially but in just a short time I had many issues. Do what you like and make it your own, but personally it would be something I would really reconsider.

AlLSO - This is just my opinion man do what makes you happy!
    Last edited by JoeT; 08-08-10 at 06:55 PM.

Austin wouldn't you call that the dumbinator !!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhh duh dum tiss. Comic relief group called and said they have a book for people who try to be funny but end up laughing by themselves.

thank you to everyone for the advice on my doors. i decided to not get them and instead am going to put the money towards a shaker system for my car instead.

jd

I won't even look at a Mustang with lambo doors. Sure its different, but just dumb. Again that's just my .02 and its your money but if you get tired of the car, just look at the resale aspect of it.

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by jdthompson View Post
    thank you to everyone for the advice on my doors. i decided to not get them and instead am going to put the money towards a shaker system for my car instead.

jd
    good call! that's a tasteful mustang mod!

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

I agree good call! The shaker is a WAY better mod!

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.