Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My Shelby Finally Arrives!!!

Gold Award 
    Congrats on the car Mike it looks awesome. I live out in Vistancia and would like to stop by and check out your new ride some night after work. I'll bring the beer ! Not sure where you live on the westside but would like to check out your new ride.
    Curt

Platinum Award 
    Ahh Curt- so sorry I missed this post. It would be great to meet up with you sometime, and even better to drink your beer! It's been a while since we last met at the show- let me know your schedule and feel free to stop by!

2011 Shelby GT 500
    Black/Black/Satin Black Stripes, Electronics Pkg, FRPP/BMR Suspension/Borla-Ford Racing Exhaust
    488rwhp/463rwtq bone stock
    Great Past Rides:
    2003 Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible- 302 Stroker & more- PSR Tuned, 2003 Mustang GT- Silver Coupe w/boltons
    1996 Mustang GT/SC- Paxton SC & Tons of Mods- SuperFord Mag Car, 1995 Mustang- Red w/boltons. 1968 Galaxie 500

Quote Originally Posted by BLK03SVT View Post
    Ahh Curt- so sorry I missed this post. It would be great to meet up with you sometime, and even better to drink your beer! It's been a while since we last met at the show- let me know your schedule and feel free to stop by!

I would say you definitely upgraded!
    2003 SRT4 12.29@109.36 SOLD
    2003 Cobra 12.00@119 SOLD

2004 Cobra vert 12.05@118
    -intake, exhaust, pulley

2007 Mustang GT 13.66@102
    -JLT CAI
    -Bama tune
    -JBA axle back

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by BLK03SVT View Post
    Hi Mike,

Next week one day after work is great for me. I'm coming from the Metrocenter area at work so if you want to PM me your address I will get back to you.