1964 XT Ford Falcon Wagon - G'Day Indeed

This XT Aussie Falcon Is Quirky By Our Standards, Too Right In Anybody's BookFor some reason, I've had a soft spot for all things Australian since I was a kid. Perhaps it was Mad Max that did it. As a young fellow I fell in love with the "Last of the V-8 Interceptors" that was represented in a beefed-up XB Falcon. Whatever the reason, I have done my level best to keep up with what is going on Down Under via the publication Street Machine and through some of the fine folks from in country. That is where Ray Baney and Alan Bartlett come into this story. Both Baney, our intrepid photog, and Alan hail from Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia. If you look at a map, Alice Springs is out in the bush, some 1,000 air miles from Sidney-not the most convenient spot to build cars. But, somehow, Baney and his crew have managed to produce some hot-looking iron in the last few years. One such road rocket is Alan's '64 XM Falcon wagon.

Photo Gallery: 1964 XT Ford Falcon Wagon - G'Day Indeed - Modified Mustangs & Fords

Photo Gallery: 1964 XT Ford Falcon Wagon - G'Day Indeed - Modified Mustangs & Fords

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

Click to Read Full Story...