Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: SafeWay Cruise 6/19/10

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Shopmier View Post
    hpmotzd, you are absolutly correct. 91st and Northern is a way better site for a Friday nite cruise-in than Chilli Bombers! Too bad some of us did not put more effort into this crusie.....I'm guilty. Just as a side note, I was at Chilli Bombers on last Friday nite as a spectator and went into Harbor Freight as I usually do (I love looking at all those Chinese tools), and overheard a conversation at the check-out about not being able to find a parking place...... One thing about those that go to the Panda cruise, no mess afterward.

Thanks Rick, I appreciate the support and the support of EVERYONE who helped out there for 2 years. Just had to set the record straight. I just got burnt out and couldnt do it anymore.

I was normally at the 91st cruise in almost every friday night. me and jim used to help out with bringing in the car show signs after the show. i know its not much but at least it was something. as for the trash we brought the trash cans in occasionally, though i dont think the ones by the imports. but they didnt use them anyways. but i did have fun at that cruise in all the time.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Silver Award 

Yech.................Kevin PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE EE!

RACER00

Silver Award 

Kev...you're a coward.

You whine and bitch about every little thing and the people in one club, leave that club & jump to another, whine and bitch some more and then jump back to the club you bitched about.

I hear the girl scouts are looking for members...oh wait...they don't whine and bitch, my bad.

Get some class...

To the class members of WWM...in particular Rick and Craig GREAT JOB! Keep up the good work...