Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: SafeWay Cruise 6/19/10

These west siders are a rowdy bunch.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

haha no doubt burntire! I thought the outcome was pretty nice for once. Its gettin alot bigger again and im happy i love that location. Tyler you came wayyy late when everyone was already leaving, you came when i was leaving and i was one of the last ones there. But all in all i guess if you dont like 83rd dont show up! Im not moving....well untill basic then i kinda have too =P

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnTire View Post
    These west siders are a rowdy bunch.

Gold Award 
    until they build a yc's on the westside, i'll stick to the pavs...

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

I would like 10 YC's over here.
    http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/EVIL SIG.jpg

Amen!

I happen to like 83rd ave cruise wide parking spots and good lighting
    but I also enjoy going out to the pavillions also once a month or so
    do whatever cruise you like its fun meeting new people

Quote Originally Posted by Jodaddy View Post
    haha no doubt burntire! I thought the outcome was pretty nice for once. Its gettin alot bigger again and im happy i love that location. Tyler you came wayyy late when everyone was already leaving, you came when i was leaving and i was one of the last ones there. But all in all i guess if you dont like 83rd dont show up! Im not moving....well untill basic then i kinda have too =P
    Yea i went right over to sardellas to grub down. lol. we left and cruised through the show and it was still a decent crowd then.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev'n Kevin View Post
    91st and Northern was a friday nite cruise for nearly 2 years, and went belly up when WWM pulled out and Outlaw Fords took it over, the one looking to grab the brass ring was Kenny and the Outlaw Fords, they were the ones wanting a sat. nite cruise, but couldn't ever get any support or interest.:
    Kevin, if you are going to gossip, at least get your facts straight for once. There were 4 of us running the friday nite 91st and Northern cruise under both WWM and Outlaw Fords and it was the same 4 under both clubs. WWM didnt "pull out" of the cruise in, they didnt want to pay for the insurance or take on the liability of running it anymore. I wanted to keep it going and the only way to get insurance with that kind of liability is by having a club so I started Outlaw Fords in order to get insurance coverage for the cruise. It didnt go belly up after we changed it to outlaw fords, it went belly up because i was tired of picking up trash by myself on Saturday mornings after the imports came in and trashed the place after we left on Friday nites. Kenny had nothing to do with it and I never saw you or any other WWM member out there with me helping out on saturday mornings.
    As far as a "brass ring", Im not sure if picking up beer bottles full of piss on Saturday mornings can be considered a brass ring. The only time we considered changing it to Saturday was when we heard the rumor that safeway might get shut down. Once we found out that like most other rumors and gossip, it wasnt the case, we never persued changing it.

As usual, you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

hpmotzd, you are absolutly correct. 91st and Northern is a way better site for a Friday nite cruise-in than Chilli Bombers! Too bad some of us did not put more effort into this crusie.....I'm guilty. Just as a side note, I was at Chilli Bombers on last Friday nite as a spectator and went into Harbor Freight as I usually do (I love looking at all those Chinese tools), and overheard a conversation at the check-out about not being able to find a parking place...... One thing about those that go to the Panda cruise, no mess afterward.

RACER00