Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: SafeWay Cruise 6/19/10

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I think I'll go out to the garage and "BLOW MY BRAINS OUT"!

RACER00

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Shopmier View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I think I'll go out to the garage and "BLOW MY BRAINS OUT"!
    And this means what to this topic?

I understand "Everyone that is Someone" is meeting over 83rd. This I can figure out...direct and to the point Why is there...really why is there two places. In other words...How did 67th Ave come to be.

*If I recall right, a certain un-named club wanted to grab the brass ring and take the Saturday night cruise to 91st and Northern. By the way things turned out, maybe it was a good thing it didn't migrate there.*

Now where did I put those bullits............................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH......found em!

RACER00

LOL!!!! nice.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Tell you what, I'll help you look for those bullits and let this thread die. All I wanted was a simple answer to a question. Evidently, no one can answer it. Again

In fact, I go one step better and give you what you really want. All it takes is one and ***'** not worth the time!

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by CCStang View Post
    direct and to the point Why is there...really why is there two places. In other words...How did 67th Ave come to be.*
    Why don't you ask them at 67th and bell, since no one here has anything to do with that cruise-in, they can't be expected to give you an answer, ask for nancy I think she's the one puttin' it on.

Quote Originally Posted by CCStang View Post
    *If I recall right, a certain un-named club wanted to grab the brass ring and take the Saturday night cruise to 91st and Northern. By the way things turned out, maybe it was a good thing it didn't migrate there.*
    91st and Northern was a friday nite cruise for nearly 2 years, and went belly up when WWM pulled out and Outlaw Fords took it over, the one looking to grab the brass ring was Kenny and the Outlaw Fords, they were the ones wanting a sat. nite cruise, but couldn't ever get any support or interest.

btw, chill-out man, your taking all this way too serious. Frankie say's RELAX

Quote Originally Posted by Rev'n Kevin View Post
    Why don't you ask them at 67th and bell, since no one here has anything to do with that cruise-in, they can't be expected to give you an answer, ask for nancy I think she's the one puttin' it on.

91st and Northern was a friday nite cruise for nearly 2 years, and went belly up when WWM pulled out and Outlaw Fords took it over, the one looking to grab the brass ring was Kenny and the Outlaw Fords, they were the ones wanting a sat. nite cruise, but couldn't ever get any support or interest.

btw, chill-out man, your taking all this way too serious. Frankie say's RELAX

very nice. I like very much.

yea were all just havin some fun. kevin has it right. ask the people over at 67th why they need another cruise spot. They would be able to give a better answer. we have all been at 83rd for years and will continue to go there.

As far as i could think, the only thing that may be the reason, is because 83rd started to have a few "issues" and then some people started that cruise spot and then others just followed others over there. and i guess they just dont want to go back to 83rd for some reason.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Silver Award 
    Last edited by Rev'n Kevin; 08-23-10 at 02:54 PM.

Platinum Award 
    Eee Gads, Drama way to much... Post up the west side cruise in place and people can make their own decisions on where to go and keep things civil please...
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"