Thread: Just like the SCT PRP agreement Jeff!

Just like the SCT PRP agreement Jeff!

Mark
    Steel City Terminators
    '04 Black Cobra
    663RWHP / 665RWTQ

Is the PRP a pain?? I use the dealer Advantage III and the guys at SCT have been great.

No the software is fine.
    They are a little difficult issuing unlock codes if you replace your old POS computer with a new one.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Ahhh, I see.....

They are only "difficult" with the '03 and '04 Cobra processor codes... for the 2000GT I have codes for all three of my computers (work laptop, personal laptop, desktop) and I had a code for my old computer which was replaced... never a question asked... as they cut mesome slack for some reason.

If you have an 03-04 Cobra, it's a different story... they seem to be ultra sensetive about those cars, because they badly need the SCT PRP unless you marry an SCT Dealer. They are trying to keep people from passing a "bootleg" program on to all their friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Racer726 View Post
    They are only "difficult" with the '03 and '04 Cobra processor codes... for the 2000GT I have codes for all three of my computers (work laptop, personal laptop, desktop) and I had a code for my old computer which was replaced... never a question asked... as they cut mesome slack for some reason.

If you have an 03-04 Cobra, it's a different story... they seem to be ultra sensetive about those cars, because they badly need the SCT PRP unless you marry an SCT Dealer. They are trying to keep people from passing a "bootleg" program on to all their friends.
    They made me send a receipt to verify I bought a new computer.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5