Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2003 Cobra Vert- Black, 302 Stoker, Saleen Tonneau, FR500s'- Always Garaged 19k Miles

Quote Originally Posted by BLK03SVT View Post
    Time to sell the cobra and move on to something different! It's been a great car and most of you on here have seen it in person. It's clean, and I'm hoping it goes to a good home that will take care of her like I did! I'd love to sell it to an HPS member! Here's the ad:

Low mileage REAL SVT Cobra Convertible @ 19,2XX. Vehicle has been in my possession for 4 years and has been used as a weekend/show car and not a daily driver. (avg 2500 miles/year for the past 4 years). Always garaged and covered and has never been in an accident, fender bender, or similar.

Vehicle has the following performance modifications professionally installed:
    5.0L Stroker (281 ci to 302 ci) with updated 1/05 cylinder heads (stock cams) with improved cooling passages, rear cylinder head cooling mod to improve coolant flow, JLT Cold air intake, Accufab throttle-body and intake plenum, billet-flow idler pulleys, Fluidyne aluminum radiator and heat exchanger, 2.8 supercharger pulley, stainless works longtube headers with fully welded 3 stainless works exhaust, HD Alternator, Steeda tri-ax shifter, H&R Race Springs, Billet-Flow IRS Brace, 26-spline input shaft, Zoom 3 clutch, kenny brown rear shock tower brace, and Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors. Tasteful appearance modifications include CDC light-bar, single piece Saleen tonneau cover (real Saleen cover), Speed-Hut custom boost & temp gauges mounted in dual speed-of-sound pillar pod, 18x9 (front) and 18x9 (rear) Chrome FR500 wheels with 275/35/18 Nitto s (front) and 305/35/18 Mickey Thompson ET Streets (rear). This Cobra has won the people s choice award and 1st place awards in several car shows throughout the past 4 years. All modifications were professionally installed and custom dyno tuning, utilizing SCT software and custom SCT chip, were completed by Performance Solutions in Phoenix, Arizona.

The new motor has 10k miles on it and is tight, doesn’t leak, and runs flawlessly. The interior is a 9.5/10 and the paint is a 8.5/10.

This is a fully documented cobra- included with the sale is the original window sticker, SVT build sheet, original owners manual, custom cobra car cover with front cobra logo, and two sets of keys. With the sale I’m also throwing in a Kenny Brown strut tower brace (left off after the motor build because I was planning on going ported and didn’t want to deal with removing it), eibach prokit springs (used for about 1k miles but I liked the drop of the H&R Race better), and a new engine plaque from Cobra Bob customized for the new owner to replace mine. There are no issues with this car- I just have had it for nearly 4 years and would like something different as a project! Vehicle is located in Phoenix, AZ and I can help arrange shipping or would be willing to make a deal to deliver to neighboring states. This is not a distress sale- please contact me via PM or email at azmpf@hotmail.com. Thanks! $23,500 Firm

I am interested in your cobra but my budget is not enough for me to buy it. I will keep in saving much money so that I can have my own cobra. I will keep in touch on you. :D

hey bud that things been sold for a while, sorry to break the news =\