Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camsssss

Well Emilio....looks like you gt a lot of sound advise from a lot of die hard Mustangers. So I will tell you what I told you a year ago after I took your car for a spin....your car has as much potential as any other stang on the street. So save up and do what YOU want to do with it one mod at a time. We know that even if someone tells you not to do it you will do it anyway. Atleast thats what your dad told me...lol. Believe me the search for more power never ends....so find a shop that you are comfortable with and stick with them. And dont go cheap!

2003 MACH 1
    MODS:
    TO BE CONTINUED.....

o ya i know right lol ya well never got them anyways decided to get pullies, throttle body and that new c&l intake manifold hehehe also dyno tuned it at 323 wrhp yay I want to drag it her so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Emelio_stang06 View Post
    o ya i know right lol ya well never got them anyways decided to get pullies, throttle body and that new c&l intake manifold hehehe also dyno tuned it at 323 wrhp yay I want to drag it her so bad
    Alright well let me know when I might actually drag with you just to get you out of the house. haha! 2 runs max with you only though thats it.

2003 MACH 1
    MODS:
    TO BE CONTINUED.....

o i knw i dont want to over run the car i get scared lol but ya i knw we culd go soon cuz weather is becoming awsum again

hey E were going to go out to speed world on 12/11 noon to 7
    and your more then welcome to come with us

rly dat be freakin cool ya man im just still havin money issues n stuff but i want to do more club stuff u knw lol ive been tryin to get jemal to get a drag day started for months hahaha but ya dude my stang is so much more beast with da stuff i chose :) very happy wit results i own srt8s of da line just da other day beat a mitsubishi evo hahaha he had a sticker sayin got boost i was like NOPE :)