Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Drags at the Super Ford Shootout

Nice, I'll probably be there to see some action. I dont know about the car show though. My car isnt exactly 'show' worthy but she is pretty quick. Finally, broke into 11's even with a big lag between the 1-2 shift. Manual valve body will be in soon enough.

For my 2007 GT/CS convertible the helmet requirement is SA 2000. Just talked to Colleen at Speedworld. Thanks Racer00! The one I bought at ProAutosports will work. Sweet! Heads up they are having Nostalgia Drags this Sunday, starting at 9am to about 4 or 5 pm. "Stanger00" no worries bring your car to the show anyway, it's a work in progress!

Quote Originally Posted by BurnTire View Post
    Lopers has them.
    They are Cheaper at speed world. Helmets are also cheaper at speedworld.
    http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/EVIL SIG.jpg

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Anyone know where I can pick up a jacket at a decent price in Phoenix before the show.
    Jemal,

I will be out of town on the 27th so you may borrow my jacket. I will bring it to the show Saturday the 20th at Berge. look me up.

2005 Redfire GT Premium W/GT 500 Body Kit
    Whipple IC Super Charger W/Custom Tune By: PSR

Are you guys going to run a bracket or just T&T?
    2012 GT500 543/533 11.7@120
    1995 5.0 minute or two per lap

I thought it was like 2 hours of T&t and then all bracket? And I think i may run the old car for fun. :)

DRAG RACING AT SPEEDWORLD IS CANCELLED. I was informed today that due to unforseen track repairs next weekends racing is cancelled. See their website at www.speedworlddragstrip.com for more details. If you registered for Shootout none of the money collected was for the Drag Racing (see the registration form/info flyer). Sorry but we could not control this.....but the weather next weekend will be great, 80 degrees. You can contact me by e-mail at racer00@cox.net . Rick

RACER00

I think they did that because they are chevy people. I also think they are just scared to see what a ford can do. Bastards.

Last night I was told that the reason the track is closed is a result of a crash that occured over the weekend. The crash was serious and the driver was not injured. The suspected cause of the crash was a problem with the lane surface. This costs Speedworld because of lose of track use and having to send Car Craft to Firebird this weekend. Austin you gave moved from idiot to just plain dork!

RACER00

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Shopmier View Post
    Last night I was told that the reason the track is closed is a result of a crash that occured over the weekend. The crash was serious and the driver was not injured. The suspected cause of the crash was a problem with the lane surface. This costs Speedworld because of lose of track use and having to send Car Craft to Firebird this weekend. Austin you gave moved from idiot to just plain dork!
    The "King of the Twisties" has spoken!!!

2003 MACH 1
    MODS:
    TO BE CONTINUED.....