Thread: Train Horn scare

ROFL that's the funniest video I have seen in a while

I wonder how legal that is?
    It's The People's Cube. The most politically correct game ever! Guaranteed equality of results!

I thought He was a rude, inconsiderate A-Hole if you asked me. What if someone was drinking a hot cup of coffee when he sounded the horn, and burned thier face.

thats NOT A KNIFE.

THATS A KNIFE............

YouTube- Bigger than a Train Horn!

It is funny and all but it reminds me of a sad/similar story. The shop I was at built a SUPER LOUD system in a customers acura with 4 12s. When we finally tuned it and then gave it a good crank, it blurred my vision and shook one of the flourescent lights out of the ceiling fixture resulting in a pop and a huge cloud of dust. That was actually the coolest sound test I was a part of(mission accomplished!). The sad story was he was friends with one of the salesman and on slow days his friend and him would take smoke breaks in the car, and listen to music. The store we were at sold everything from electronics to mattresses, and an elderly customer one day walked infront of the car just as they gave it a good crank on their favorite part. He covered his ears as though in pain. They thought he was kidding and being dramatic, and cranked another two notches just to play into it and he ran off inside. They finished their cigarretes and when they came in, he was sitting in a lazy boy holding his hearing aids that where making a high pitch squeel audible from 25 ft away. The manager was happy.

Two month later that customer came back and his trunk would no longer open with the key, the alarm or the pull, and the sunroof would not close correctly. Can't help it if the legend couldn't keep up and it was sad as it looked cool...

Silver Award 
    Those guys have been making those videos for years....
    2004 Saleen Convertible #298 SC/281-SOLD
    1970 Chevelle LS3 Build/T56