Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ooopppsss

Silver Award 
    That's an expensive boat that don't float

2005 Redfire GT Premium W/GT 500 Body Kit
    Whipple IC Super Charger W/Custom Tune By: PSR

Hmmm...the old saying eludes me right now but it has something to do with a fool and his money...

As a side note, I bet there is an insurance company somewhere willing to pay a hitman if anyone is interested
    It's The People's Cube. The most politically correct game ever! Guaranteed equality of results!

I have my money on fraud. Oops for cell phones!

YouTube- Bugatti Veyron Crashing into the Water - CRASH - SPLASH!

Gold Award 
    gotta agree.. i don't see a pelican anywhere... fraud FTW!

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

wait how is it fraud? Tires are spinning a correct speed. the car turns off the road. they guy says i wish i could own one of those. lol maybe i am just one that is gullible but..

Quote Originally Posted by 69CreamPuFF View Post
    wait how is it fraud? Tires are spinning a correct speed. the car turns off the road. they guy says i wish i could own one of those. lol maybe i am just one that is gullible but..
    It's insurance fraud if somebody lies to the insurance company about the wreck. If he blamed it on a non-existant pelican so that he was not at fault then it's fraud. For the 7-figures that the car cost in this example I'm sure the insurance company would LOVE to find a reason to make the owner negligent. Although I'm not real sure that it would help the insurance company anyway; maybe someone who really knows how it works will chime in.
    It's The People's Cube. The most politically correct game ever! Guaranteed equality of results!

Cliff notes that are purely speculation and just coincidence. Not 100% fact or proven

- He was only going 40mph (as said in article). Upon testing one magazine said the blood rushes out of your brain when on the brakes even around town going low speeds.

- No brake lights on in video

- Said he lost control trying to pick up his cell phone while also trying to avoid a low flying pelican

- No pelican out front to cause crash

- Car has AUTOMATIC built in Bluetooth btw and a $30,000 stereo to let you drive hands free

- "due to the cars high hp it accelerated uncontrollably off the road going from 35-65 mph in just less than 2 seconds" (seems to maintain his speed)

- Said the left side of the car hit the water first, obviously not.

- Does not try to steer away, ( said he "jerked" the wheel but the mud "foiled his attempt" )

- He owns an EXOTIC car rebuilding, repair, and salvage company

- Left it running for 15 minutes until the engine stopped on its own

- Car seems to conveniently find the best soft slope to the lake as to not hurt the driver

-What does he have to gain by not telling the truth?
    BIG TIME insurance $ for a car he was over-insured and bought at a good deal just recently.

"pretty sure its a lambo dude"

Im pretty sure your a dumbass. If you are gonna "own that one day" at least know what it is!

Its fraud no doubt in my mind, I mean it looks like he jsut leisurely turned right into the lake without any sort of attempt to avoid it whatsoever. Bet he didnt think anyone would be recording him though!