Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another One!

Hybrid View

Another One!

Got another ****en speeding ticket, doing 75 on the freeway. Really ten over? Camera's pick up @ 76 wtf!
    Another 172 dollars down the drain....
    great................

Slow down. Do 70 and its not a problem.
    2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed

What? dude thats so gay! your just not having very good luck lately.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Silver Award 
    Looks like you got a bargain, I was 11 miles per hour over and mine was $181, maybe they give discounts the more you get, lol. We should start a club.

Slow Down?

I second, third, fourth, whatever...slow down. If you gotta get somewhere on time then leave early.

About 18 years of driving here and I have 2 speeding tickets to show for it. I usually go about 5 over, maybe push 10 over if it's in the middle of nowhere (like West Texas). One of the tickets was for 6 over, but it was about 2:00 AM in Georgia and I think the guy was looking for more than just the speed. The other was for 101 in a 55 and thus was a direct result of my stupidity at the time. I was VERY lucky not to lose my license over that one, especially since it was in North Carolina (15+ over there is supposed to be automatic suspension of license for 1 year).
    It's The People's Cube. The most politically correct game ever! Guaranteed equality of results!

o well guess sh!t happens.
    Worst part about it was the cop was totally trippin balls, i put my hands in my pockets cuz it was cold out and he freaked! And he kept lookin in my car like im smuggling drugs or a dead body.

Well if theres a lesson to be learned its
    A. Dont smuggle drugs or dead bodys in a Mustang
    B. Your a freakin' target for speeding tickets

O well! They can take my money but they cant take my car

yet anyway....

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodaddy View Post
    O well! They can take my money but they cant take my car yet anyway....
    Try going 20 or more over and see how fast they take your car, they call it felony speed.

And for all you telling us to slow down, how about this, in the 55 zone of I-10 if your doing the speed limit your going to get your ass run over by everybody, I've done 65 thru that section and still had cars passing me like I was standing still. If you drive the speed limit in this town, your gonna get them riding your bumper or zooming by flipping you off.

Now most of the time I drive the posted speed limit or 2 or 3 over, here's the latest crap I put up with, these driver's doing the speed limit in front of me, let's say 65 on the 101 and they see the cameras and slow to 60 0r 55, com'n what's up with this crap they're going to cause an accident, by break checking in the camera zones, they wern't even speeding and they slow to below the speed limit.

Gold Award 
    So I guess my $536 ticket for going 145mph wasn't too bad after all

Quote Originally Posted by wickedcobra View Post
    So I guess my $536 ticket for going 145mph wasn't too bad after all

WOW!! thats good! my buddy topped out in his honda at 102. (He has it on hid phone..It was topped out) and the cop who was behind him the entire time watching him till he let off game him a $930 For wreck less driving on 2 counts. felony speeding and lane changing with out signaling.