Thread: SEMA Preview: Agent 47's Harbinger

SEMA Preview: Agent 47's Harbinger

Last night I swung by Agent 47 to take care of a few last minute things before heading to SEMA tomorrow and I was fortunate enough to get there before they loaded up their 69 Harbinger Mustang that they will debut tomorrow; despite being held up by the cops on the side of the road lol.

Check it out here: http://www.auto-focus.us/autoblog/20...s-69-harbinger

very cool! well i am up here in vegas and was at sema earlier today for registration and was just checkin out some of the things they had outside. Just purely amazing cars outside! i cant even wait to get inside tomorrow! i seen cdc's mustang in the parking lot from a little distance and it looks so mean with the shaker hood on it!

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Anybody at sema go outside and look for a green 2005 chevy four door thats lucky luciono my painters own truck he did that thing is insssssssssssaaaaaaannnnnnnnneee

yes sir i seen it! very cool paint job on it! i also seen the agent 47 mustang there. man that thing i frickin sweet! i cant even tell you guys on how many just insane vehicles there are here.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.