PDA

View Full Version : Then there was this flash of light...

Rev'n Kevin
10-01-09, 01:50 AM
Ticket: $181.00 The look on my face of contentment with my Mustang: Priceless
http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu146/revkev/sendbinary.jpg
Besides, forgot my damn monkey mask, think they'll believe the Shroud of Turin wearing sunglasses, or maybe another bogus sighting of Bin Laden. rofl

Jacostang
10-01-09, 09:31 AM
Ha! Nice Shot Kevin, where was this one??

Rev'n Kevin
10-01-09, 10:48 AM
I-10 about the 122 mile marker. The video makes it kinda hard to deny, lol.

DSALEEN
10-01-09, 11:31 AM
How fast speed racer?

WildBill
10-01-09, 11:49 AM
BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing ::laughing::laughing:

ttocs
10-01-09, 03:44 PM
I had a similar pic of me in my stang, although I had one hand on the wheel and a little bit of a lean on and as you said you could tell I was just happy to drive it.

Now from what I have heard, If/when I get my next photo ticket I am not paying it. They can try to serve me but from what I hear now they are backlogged and are only serving a small amount of tickets due to have too many cameras.

Don't pay it dude......

ASUSMC
10-01-09, 04:06 PM
If he logged into the website thing and got the above picture therehe is done. Nothing he can do but pay the ticket. Him logging on was proof enough that he received the ticket.

El Jefe
10-01-09, 05:18 PM
think they'll believe the Shroud of Turin wearing sunglassesl
:biglaugh: Theres not that many in Tucson so I know where they all are and just drop the sun visor down

You can go to driving school so it doesnt surcharge your insurance so long as you havent been in 2 years

Jacostang
10-01-09, 06:03 PM
Actually you look alot like Tommy Chong in that picture!

blueoval
10-01-09, 06:33 PM
Actually you look alot like Tommy Chong in that picture!

I was thinking more like Wild Bill's long lost younger brother!

WildBill
10-01-09, 09:21 PM
I was thinking more like Wild Bill's long lost younger brother!

YOUNGER???????????:d066:

ttocs
10-01-09, 10:29 PM
did you log onto the website or is that the pic they mailed to you?

Rev'n Kevin
10-02-09, 06:05 PM
You can't do drivers ed on these type of tickets, says so right on it, it's a no pointer, just a over inflated fine. Ya I logged in, that's how I saw the video, watched it about 10 times, there's just something weird going on, I'm going out there tomorrow and check out that location as I do not believe I was in a 55 zone, anyway we'll see, I still got a month before I have to respond.

Now as for Wild Bill's younger brother, that's just rich, as I'm older than Bill, rofl.
So I guess that means I look younger than my age or Bill looks older, again rofl.

Bill you got insulted, old man :biglaugh:

WildBill
10-02-09, 06:41 PM
You can't do drivers ed on these type of tickets, says so right on it, it's a no pointer, just a over inflated fine. Ya I logged in, that's how I saw the video, watched it about 10 times, there's just something weird going on, I'm going out there tomorrow and check out that location as I do not believe I was in a 55 zone, anyway we'll see, I still got a month before I have to respond.

Now as for Wild Bill's younger brother, that's just rich, as I'm older than Bill, rofl.
So I guess that means I look younger than my age or Bill looks older, again rofl.

Bill you got insulted, old man :biglaugh:

Don't make me fart in your nitrous bottle!:NOS1: