PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Barret Jackson Shelby Mustang GT

paysonpony
09-27-09, 07:52 PM
Hello Copperstate Members,
I am writing your Club to see if anyone can help our club, (Rim Country Mustang Club = RCMC), out with any information on a new member in our group that has a 2008 Barret Jackson Shelby Mustang GT. I guess we must be in the dark way up here in Payson, but this is the first Mustang in this build/edition that we have seen, as well as ever heard of. Can you tell me if there is anyone in your Club that has a "Barret Jackson" edition Mustang of any year? I did go online and I found that some of the Barret Jackson edition Mustangs a pretty pricey. Any help you all can give us would be greatly appreciated. We have a few members registered for your Monsoon Madness event coming up, and we are very excited to go. We will setup showing our banner (if permitted). We look forward to meeting you all.

Thank you,
Keith Orr
RCMC - Pres.
http://www.rimcountrymustang.com
We are small, but growing (slowly).

Jacostang
09-27-09, 08:24 PM
Keith, there were 100 made and the extra cost went to charity, they were all black with red stripes...

paysonpony
09-27-09, 11:03 PM
thank you sir,

Keith

Mr. Austin
09-28-09, 12:38 AM
The ford dealership on camelback and 12th street had one sitting outside for about a week then it was gone. so i asked them about it they told me too a 100 were made and it went to some guy who was a huge mustang fan and gave up his wife's car along with his for it. lol.

05mustangman
09-28-09, 02:23 AM
sanderson ford had like 15 of them on their lot for the longest time now i think they only have 2 left that i seen about 2 weeks ago.

paysonpony
09-30-09, 01:32 PM
Thank you all for the great information.

Keith Orr
RCMC - Pres.