PDA

View Full Version : Its Dinner and a Movie Night

RockysMom
08-31-09, 07:39 PM
Its that time again, These have worked out very well so far and all are welcome. Bring a chair and your swim suit as there is a pool and jacuzzi, food and Soda will be provided.........

When: Sept 19th
Where: The Gallo's house Located off the 101 and Cave Creek Road by Cosco PM HanksGT for exact directions
Time: 5pm dinner and 6:30pm Movie (TBD)

A minimum $5.00 donation is greatly appreciated to cover the cost of food etc..

You MUST RSVP to Hank Gallo AKA HanksGT on here before the 15th so he know's how much food to purchase. Thanks in advance. We look forward to seeing you there.
You can PM Myself or Jacostang also for directions

Jacostang
08-31-09, 09:50 PM
Wouldn't miss it...

HanksGT
09-05-09, 08:08 PM
Not much response. Maybe everyone is busy that nite? Or maybe we need to annouce a movie?

Its that time again, These have worked out very well so far and all are welcome. Bring a chair and your swim suit as there is a pool and jacuzzi, food and Soda will be provided.........

Where: The Gallo's house Located off the 101 and Cave Creek Road by Cosco PM HanksGT for exact directions

A minimum $5.00 donation is greatly appreciated to cover the cost of food etc..

You MUST RSVP to Hank Gallo AKA HanksGT on here before the 15th so he know's how much food to purchase. Thanks in advance. We look forward to seeing you there.

Jacostang
09-05-09, 10:56 PM
How about the new Star Trek???

RockysMom
09-05-09, 11:44 PM
What about a love story hmmmm ROFL ROFL kidding

How about "The Game Plan" WHoo hoooo

HanksGT
09-06-09, 01:03 AM
How about "On Her Majestys Secret Service" starring a 1969 Shelby Couger?

What about a love story hmmmm ROFL ROFL kidding

How about "The Game Plan" WHoo hoooo

RockysMom
09-06-09, 08:30 AM
How about "On Her Majestys Secret Service" starring a 1969 Shelby Couger?
I was just talking about the ROCK rofl rofl, while watching that, nothing else matters hehehe

JoeT
09-10-09, 12:38 AM
Cool love going to the Gallos!

Hank let me know if you want any special movie. Here's a list of current stuff I can get to 9-9-09.
Your system would need to be able to play DVDR discs.

Ask me no questions Ill tell you no lies. :biglaugh:

HanksGT
09-10-09, 01:42 AM
We saw Crank 2. Lots of action. I like classics like Caddyshack. Vacation. Vegas Vacation...Do you work in MSAccess at all? Trish and I are getting together over here before dinner that night to work on the club database. We're thinking of putting car show entries right into the club data for mailings....
(I would pull those titles down now)

JoeT
09-10-09, 10:03 AM
Removed em. Its also no biggy on the titles that list can be found just about anywhere online if you search correctly. Theres nothing I cant get if it goes on a disc. Also it was a photo of the list not actually words so search bots wouldn't know what to do with it.

HanksGT
09-10-09, 11:57 PM
Smart! Not many new movies make me want to see them. We recently watched Lt Robin Carusoe from 1966 with the kids-they loved it.

Removed em. Its also no biggy on the titles that list can be found just about anywhere online if you search correctly. Theres nothing I cant get if it goes on a disc. Also it was a photo of the list not actually words so search bots wouldn't know what to do with it.

HanksGT
09-14-09, 10:46 PM
Bump-Please call and let us know how many are coming so we can buy the food. The weather should be nice. BBQ Burgers, Hot Dogs, chicken, salads, desserts and soft drinks.

Anyone for Caddyshack with Rodney Dangerfield?

A $5.00 donation is greatly appreciated to cover the cost of food etc..

JoeT
09-14-09, 11:26 PM
Hank this is my call! :hi:

See if you can get Johnny boy to make the famous ribs! Thats as long as hes feeling ok.

RockysMom
09-19-09, 06:30 PM
P.S. This is rain or shine so come on yall dinner is cookin

JoeT
09-19-09, 11:31 PM
Thanks to the Gallos for a great meal and a great time. Glad to see Trish is doing at least a little better too!

Jacostang
09-20-09, 12:14 AM
Nice night great to see everyone!

HanksGT
09-20-09, 10:51 AM
We might call it dinner and a chat, since most everyone watched Mustang show but went back to club discussions during Caddyshack. No problem with that, since good stuff came out of it. Thanks to all for coming over.

Nice night great to see everyone!

JoeT
09-20-09, 04:10 PM
Its ok Shelby kept me entertained! Shes so darn cute!

HanksGT
09-20-09, 04:27 PM
Thanks! She keeps me young...

Its ok Shelby kept me entertained! Shes so darn cute!