PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Saleen

AZSaleen04
08-10-09, 03:40 PM
Well the toughest decision has come and I just sold my Saleen and she is going to a new home in Ohio. I never thought this day would come but the tough times, drastic cut in salary, credit card bills and my first child on the way has forced me to sell my pride and joy. I have met many great enthusiasts here and hope to keep in touch. In the past 2 months I've sold my Harley, my notch and now the Saleen.

Will work on getting a Mustang again some day soon once my finances are settled.

Thank you all of all of your help and feedback.

Mike

El Jefe
08-10-09, 04:07 PM
Shame you had to sell. Get anything near what you had in it? Was an amazing Mustang! Hope it went to a good owner

02stangGT
08-10-09, 04:29 PM
sorry to hear man

silvrsvt
08-10-09, 05:46 PM
it sucks you had to get rid of the toys but you can always get more! I think about selling mine all the time I am just affraid I wont be able to get anything out of it.

Times are tough for a lot of people but they WILL get better!

AZSaleen04
08-10-09, 05:59 PM
Thanks guys it has been a very tough decission and it's been real tough letting it go.

Times are tough and it's hard to get anywhere near what you put into it. I did take a loss but Jack as you said there will be a time where I can get more toys.

The new owner is the President of the OH Saleen Clun so the car is getting a new home and will see lots of shows.

AZSonicSnake
08-10-09, 07:14 PM
sorry to hear you sold it, but i can understand. if it came to payin for my house or owning my car, the house for my family would rank 1st. please stick around though, don't take off! :)

AZSaleen04
08-10-09, 07:55 PM
Thanks Tony I will be around and look forward to getting back into the Mustang scene. I appreciate all of your help in particular.

ttocs
08-11-09, 06:59 AM
sorry to hear you have had to make such tough decisions lately, I am tired of having to make them as well. The current economic problems along with my health issues are not making me look forward to moving as I love phoenix and everything it offers. Hope things turn around for you and everbody.

izzie
08-11-09, 07:35 AM
sorry to hear you sold your Saleen!

AZSaleen04
08-11-09, 06:17 PM
Car is gone and off to Ohio..ttcos hope you feel better and thanks all.