PDA

View Full Version : HOT ! Wowsers !!

Blackmagic1
07-29-09, 11:40 PM
Took the temp of the asphalt parking lot at work Tuesday, at about 3:30(In Tempe) 162 ! The roof of my car was 171 !!( Aahh Black Cars...):jaw-dropping:

Bandit
07-30-09, 12:11 AM
Ya, but it's a (wait for it) Dry Heat...

:icon_cool:

Dan
07-30-09, 09:06 AM
Ya, but it's a (wait for it) Dry Heat...

:icon_cool:

call it what you want, its still hot

ttocs
07-30-09, 11:17 AM
I am sure that every transplant that came here(95% of the pop) remembers the first time they took a step out onto hot pavement barefoot and started dancing.....

I got to enjoy the show a friend and his g-friend put on once when they came to visit. Came out of the spare bedroom saying something about a bag they left as they walked out the door. I told them that they will want to put shoes on, they said they were just going to run out and then back in really fast! My other friend and I just nodded our heads, and went to the window to laught. They got both feet on the sun-baked asphalt and did the dance, occompanied by noises... We had a good laugh at it from inside the window, they can't say we didn't warn them........

99WhiteGT
07-30-09, 01:04 PM
yea i was riding the bike home about that time and my feet were on fire, horrible. luckly i usually get off work at 830 so its a little better