PDA

View Full Version : Maximum motor sports roll bar

Dan
07-29-09, 12:23 PM
I have a roll bar that was made by maximum motor sports it is a 6 point with optinal cross bar and removable door bars this cage has been powder coated black in color and is in mint condition
this is what is needed to run 10.0 and slower meets all NHRA standards
400.00 takes it

ASUSMC
07-29-09, 12:59 PM
What car is this for?

OH3MGSVT
07-29-09, 01:00 PM
Instead of making all these threads couldn't you just put all these parts in 1 thread? might be easier that way

BurnTire
07-29-09, 01:03 PM
Dan can you verify the cross/harness bar is welded in.

BurnTire
07-29-09, 01:04 PM
Instead of making all these threads couldn't you just put all these parts in 1 thread? might be easier that way If they are in different categories they should go in different threads.

Dan
07-29-09, 01:09 PM
yes this has the seat belt strap holders and it also has the diagnal cross bar that way it is also leagle for road racing.

the reason i have not made one post with all the stuff is because that only makes it all confusing

Jeff W

all the parts i have been posting are for 99-04 mustang. I think that is the info you are looking for

Dan
07-29-09, 01:10 PM
Dan can you verify the cross/harness bar is welded in.

it is welded in but the cage its self is a bolt in

Dan
07-29-09, 01:20 PM
Instead of making all these threads couldn't you just put all these parts in 1 thread? might be easier that way

that would be like saying that the Ms america pagent is graded fair when it is not. you take anyone of thoes girls and place them in a bar or in public and see what looks they get then place that same girl in a line up with others the results are not the same.

By me putting the parts in the correct catgories they will get looked at with out confusing the person who is looking for one part.

You may want to see them like that but as for my self i dont read shopping lists of parts i skip over them

OH3MGSVT
07-29-09, 01:30 PM
that would be like saying that the Ms america pagent is graded fair when it is not. you take anyone of thoes girls and place them in a bar or in public and see what looks they get then place that same girl in a line up with others the results are not the same.

By me putting the parts in the correct catgories they will get looked at with out confusing the person who is looking for one part.

You may want to see them like that but as for my self i dont read shopping lists of parts i skip over them

Yeah i suppose that makes sense, thanks for the Ms. America reference too lol

Dan
07-29-09, 01:45 PM
lol no problem

ASUSMC
07-29-09, 01:51 PM
Jeff W

all the parts i have been posting are for 99-04 mustang. I think that is the info you are looking for

I had assumed but just wanted to make sure.

Dan
07-29-09, 03:40 PM
no problem