PDA

View Full Version : Gun Issue - Only 5 seconds

WildBill
07-08-09, 09:23 AM
Due to the current presidential stand on Gun Laws, USA Today is running a Quick Question on-line.
IT simply asks, Does the 2nd Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?

It is frustrating to me that "we the people" are even asked to reiterate a known right that has been around for over 200 years!
This quick questionnaire gives you the right to make your opinion heard. It takes 5 seconds. It is still a live link. Our new Attorney General has already said this is one of his major issues.
This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month.

First - vote on this one. Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published. Vote in the USA Today poll - click on the link below. The Question is: Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

AZSonicSnake
07-08-09, 11:23 AM
put my vote in!!

99WhiteGT
07-08-09, 12:54 PM
Put mine in as well

evil281
07-08-09, 04:08 PM
wow looks like there is alot of supporters out there! Sweet

HIKER
07-08-09, 06:13 PM
Good survey, but if you haven't noticed and kept up on the lastest WH dirt, the WH has backed down on any gun control issues.