PDA

View Full Version : Thanks PSR!!!

Mr. Austin
06-29-09, 03:13 PM
Ok i need to let you guys know what an amazing job PSR (Performance Solutions Racing) Did. i was kinda skeptic about letting them touch my car and especially since it was old what they knew about the older cars. i have not once taken my car to the shop other than to change some hoses. they fixed some wiring re-stabbed my distributor and tuned it for me. i could get the car to run because the carb was crab but they played with it and installed a fuel regulator for me. They did an AMAZING job. kept it clean.:woot1: the hoses are hidden for the fuel lines and the 4 barrel is now up and running . found out that its half dead but hey they got it to be drivable!!! Oh and Best of all they did it DIRT CHEAP. :biglaugh:i mean i would have paid hundreds more somewhere else. i would trust these guys with ANY car i had. Thanks to Dan who worked, taught, and got her running. Most of all thanks to Bill. He cut me a SMOKING deal since i was on HPS and picked up my car for $50 bucks. If you watch Dan and think he is doing something weird let him go because he knows what he is doing and does it how it should be. not like other shops who do it quick and doesn't take their time to do it right. Thank you guys SO SO much and i cant wait to get a new carb and run her over to get her tunes by THE BEST.:twothumbsup:

WildBill
06-29-09, 03:35 PM
With the enthusiasm you showed on working on your car, I just couldn't let it die and whither with all the problems you've been having lately. I was glad to help ya out Austin and I just wanted you to drive it on your little cruise on your birthday.

Mr. Austin
06-29-09, 03:38 PM
Thanks Again SO much Bill. You guys did an amazing job with everything too. i dont think a better job is possible.

HIKER
06-29-09, 09:05 PM
Glad you got her running.. Hats off to Bill and PSR.. Nice touch helping the kid out...

silvrsvt
06-30-09, 01:42 PM
congrats on getting her running! sounds like PSR treated you good!

4Jenna
07-05-09, 03:10 AM
Good stuff!

santa_rosa_lt1
07-05-09, 01:00 PM
Good to hear that they hooked you up and got your car up and running.