PDA

View Full Version : Need warmer weather

stormin
06-11-09, 04:14 PM
G'day Everyone
How about sending some of your warm sun down here .After heaps of rain the past 2 weeks the mountains,about 300 miles away ,got their first drop of snow. About 2ft,which is fine for the snow bunnies but the wind coming from the south is absolutely freezing.Does not encourage me to go down to the barn and work on my cars.It's not usually that cold in our winter where we are so am really feeling it.
Have the magazines arrived yet?I sent them around 10 days ago.Enjoy your Ice Cream run! Sounds like fun.
Stormin

El Jefe
06-11-09, 05:01 PM
Snow in June?!?!?! Crazy. It was amazing on Tuesday high of 88 low of 55. Today its about 92 degrees, blue skies. Snap some pics of Australia and post them for us!

blueoval
06-11-09, 06:22 PM
Its the southern hemisphere...their winter is now...

Mr. Austin
06-11-09, 09:33 PM
Its the southern hemisphere...their winter is now...

Hhhahahahahaha

Jacostang
06-11-09, 10:59 PM
It's been a crazy June here to!! Mid 90's just beautiful so that means we are in for a hot late Summer!

stormin
06-11-09, 11:11 PM
It's our winter but not usually as cold as this.We've probably been spoilt with the mild ones these past couple of years.Hoping for a mild sunny day on Sunday.It's our club's 45th Mustang anniversary show then.Usually held in April but with so many in the States at that time it was put back a couple of weeks and was then rained out.Fingers crossed for this weekend.The weather warmed up a bit today. I'm down to just one pullover.Allowed me to get the fastback cleaned.
Norm

Mr. Austin
06-12-09, 01:02 AM
It's our winter but not usually as cold as this.We've probably been spoilt with the mild ones these past couple of years.Hoping for a mild sunny day on Sunday.It's our club's 45th Mustang anniversary show then.Usually held in April but with so many in the States at that time it was put back a couple of weeks and was then rained out.Fingers crossed for this weekend.The weather warmed up a bit today. I'm down to just one pullover.Allowed me to get the fastback cleaned.
Norm

what? Fastback? My Ears Are PERKED!! Any pics on the site?

stormin
06-12-09, 02:24 AM
I actually have a couple.A 65 and a 68 I'm restoring at the moment.Will be my kind of Eleanor.Will take some photos and have to get the kids to put them up.( I'm not 'puter literate enough)and they won't let me play around with it as it always goes crazy when I do.
Stormin