PDA

View Full Version : New Friday Night Car Show----Mesa

HIKER
05-30-09, 02:49 PM
New Friday Night Car Show and Collectables Show. Longmore and Southern between Target and Fuddruckers in that strip mall. Lighting is good.

A friend of mine is just getting this underway. I know summer is around the corner and the heat will hold a lot of you back from showing up, but the last few weeks haven't been too bad.

There's a Hot Wheels race track for the kids to race their cars and win items.

I'll be one of the vendors selling auto memorabilia.

Lets get a good Mustang turnout. I now I'm Mustangless right now, but that will hopefully change by year's end.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/clt/1180367196.html

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::w oot2::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepp er:

ttocs
05-30-09, 05:03 PM
my stang might get out of the shop someday but I have been looking for something to do on friday night since I quit drinking......

I'm in.

HIKER
05-30-09, 10:25 PM
Keep in mind this show have only been rollin for about 4-6 weeks and now with summer here it will probably be slow for the next few months. The promoter and restaurant sponsor are hoping this fall will really kick in and have something good going.

I believe the only thing happening in the east valley on Friday nights is the Chandler show at AZ Ave and Ocotillo, but there's nothing to do there and the lighting sucks...

ttocs
05-30-09, 10:44 PM
az and ocotillo? never heard of that one....

AZSaleen04
05-31-09, 08:08 AM
Where on Ocotillo and Arizona Ave is that? I live less than 5 minutes from there.

HIKER
05-31-09, 11:08 PM
In the Lowes plaza right in front of Ross...

AZSaleen04
06-01-09, 06:48 AM
Thanks

ttocs
06-01-09, 12:44 PM
that new to me too, might have to check that out this friday if anyone else is intersted.