PDA

View Full Version : Garduation Party!

Mr. Austin
05-17-09, 03:54 PM
There are Many of you who know me so i thought is do an open invite!

This is my High school graduation party. My family, and friends are invited so i figure well. My mustang friends are my family!! :D
For the beer drinkers we will have some but feel free to bring more! :) :) :)

As for food it is undecided what we will be having and if you would like you can bring food as well :)
PLease RSVP weather it is on a comment,PM, or Just a reply!!
Please dont be shy!

Lrd Vdr
05-17-09, 04:04 PM
Congratulations bro. Enjoy it it but stay safe.

1966PonyGirl
05-18-09, 09:06 AM
awwwwwwwwww i love the little skeleton painted face! lol!

Mr. Austin
05-19-09, 05:39 PM
Bump!

Marc
05-20-09, 04:35 AM
Congrats! I have a nephew graduating this year as well.

Jacostang
05-23-09, 10:45 AM
Congrats on Graduating!!!!

Mr. Austin
05-24-09, 12:04 AM
Thanks Guys! :)

HanksGT
05-24-09, 12:26 AM
Congrats! Now whats next

There are Many of you who know me so i thought is do an open invite!

Mr. Austin
05-24-09, 12:03 PM
Well...where to start. This summer i am trying to land a job. a good one. hopes are for checkers. After that next semester i will be going to GCC as my mother has given a tuition waver from her work. :) By this up coming christmas i will have my private pilot license and will be air born. I am going for my Associates in Science due to the fact that i really want to be a helicopter pilot but my math skill are lacking so with an Associate in Science i will be a head of the game. After that i will attend Embry riddle in prescott to finish my helicopter training and get my bachelors. after that. Not to sure. maybe DPS? we will see where life takes me from there ;)

HanksGT
05-24-09, 04:56 PM
Sounds like a solid plan! Good job. A couple of years ago I heard there were alot of jobs for chopper pilots, since so many people were retiring.

Years ago my friend Eli got a job as a personal chopper pilot for a wealthy Arab family. He was also estate manager for them in NY. Currently the estate is occupied by Angelina Jolie while she is filming in NY (google sassafrass & jolie). I worked them for 2 years and it was awesome. I got to copilot his Bell Longranger III back and forth to NYC and travel worldwide in his G-4. As I was leaving he ordered a G-5.

Well...where to start. This summer i am trying to land a job. a good one. hopes are for checkers. After that next semester i will be going to GCC as my mother has given a tuition waver from her work. :) By this up coming christmas i will have my private pilot license and will be air born. I am going for my Associates in Science due to the fact that i really want to be a helicopter pilot but my math skill are lacking so with an Associate in Science i will be a head of the game. After that i will attend Embry riddle in prescott to finish my helicopter training and get my bachelors. after that. Not to sure. maybe DPS? we will see where life takes me from there ;)

Mr. Austin
05-24-09, 05:37 PM
its such an awsome job and im not one to sit in the office. Its also a huge signature of freedom to me.