PDA

View Full Version : call billy dumb nuts

YellowGT5.0
05-04-09, 10:00 PM
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/pts/1154829036.html

IMSHAKN
05-04-09, 10:07 PM
:laughing: Let's call up Billy Dumbnuts and see if he will swap motors with ya and call it even too.

YellowGT5.0
05-04-09, 10:12 PM
Deal.

WildBill
05-04-09, 10:32 PM
:rollingfloorrlol:

IMSHAKN
05-04-09, 10:42 PM
Anyone recognize that car?

*Old father time, I've got one more car to do before the dyno day. This one is going to be even more difficult that Jay's could have ever hoped to be. It is red as well. Not sure if you'd like to help refine those skills some more before we start tackling some more cars. This one will need some before and afters as it's going to be a drastic correction. It's the last of the cheap jobs that will be done. Date for this correction is the day before the shop Dyno day.

ASUSMC
05-04-09, 11:05 PM
ha ha ha ha ha. I know the story behind this. Its a joke. A hilarious joke, but a joke none the less.

WildBill
05-04-09, 11:08 PM
Anyone recognize that car?

*Old father time, I've got one more car to do before the dyno day. This one is going to be even more difficult that Jay's could have ever hoped to be. It is red as well. Not sure if you'd like to help refine those skills some more before we start tackling some more cars. This one will need some before and afters as it's going to be a drastic correction. It's the last of the cheap jobs that will be done. Date for this correction is the day before the shop Dyno day.

DAY BEFORE???
Do you know how long that Sat will be? :redface:
Actually I don't know IF I can do it that friday. I got a feeling it's gonna be a madhouse here. Who's red car are we gonna tackle?

AZSonicSnake
05-04-09, 11:11 PM
ha ha ha ha ha. I know the story behind this. Its a joke. A hilarious joke, but a joke none the less.

'SPLAIN!!! :hi::hyper:

IMSHAKN
05-04-09, 11:13 PM
DAY BEFORE???
Do you know how long that Sat will be? :redface:
Actually I don't know IF I can do it that friday. I got a feeling it's gonna be a madhouse here. Who's red car are we gonna tackle?

Lol. I figured you might be a little busy. It was a convenient day for me when I scheduled as I am off that day. No biggie if you are busy. The lucky recipient of this detail shall be Sean, aka BOOMSHAKALAKA. The car needs some lovin'

WildBill
05-04-09, 11:18 PM
Lol. I figured you might be a little busy. It was a convenient day for me when I scheduled as I am off that day. No biggie if you are busy. The lucky recipient of this detail shall be Sean, aka BOOMSHAKALAKA. The car needs some lovin'

Schedule it for another time!

IMSHAKN
05-04-09, 11:21 PM
Schedule it for another time!

I would, but I think he's bringing it out for the dyno day. :Bucktooth:

ASUSMC
05-05-09, 09:03 AM
'SPLAIN!!! :hi::hyper:

Ask Spencer (BUSTED)... Its his blower and his craigslist ad.

BUSTED
05-05-09, 10:10 AM
My Car Is Satin Silver. The One In The Ad Is Silver Metallic.

El Jefe
05-05-09, 03:11 PM
Deleted....

HIKER
05-05-09, 10:20 PM
deleted...damn

fazm
05-05-09, 11:09 PM
damnit what did i miss lol