PDA

View Full Version : almost done

Ruckus46gt
04-23-09, 05:52 PM
Haven't been to active here lately or local lately due to buying a house and a UCI coming here to Luke. Finally almost done with all the house shopping, paperwork, etc. I purchased a new construction house out in Avondale in Arizona and finally get the keys and sign the escrow on Monday. Never spent 9k dollars so fast in my life and it wasnt on the car :bang:. Furniture and odds and ends for the house add up quickly!. Anyways should be around more once i settle in next week
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/ruckus46gt/IMG_0014.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/ruckus46gt/IMG_0028.jpg
and of course the good spot
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/ruckus46gt/IMG_0027.jpg

I got the quickcrete and that for the floor so it will be midnight blue with a gloss finish.

El Jefe
04-23-09, 06:02 PM
Nice place! If you want some insurance quotes, PM me

Ruckus46gt
04-23-09, 06:04 PM
Nice place! If you want some insurance quotes, PM me

Got usaa for insurance which is a little over 25 a month

AZSaleen04
04-23-09, 06:37 PM
Very Nice Cograts!

OH3MGSVT
04-23-09, 07:19 PM
Very Nice man congrats! I am actually right in the middle of buying one myself. Waiting for a call back because im 99% sure I got preapproved and they are gonna give us the amount they will loan out. How much was yours? Im looking for a place somewhere between $50k-$90k

evil281
04-23-09, 08:53 PM
Sweet! I started looking the same time as you. I close on mine on the 8th next month and I cant wait!

BurnTire
04-23-09, 08:57 PM
Nice!

Time to get the hot rod in the garage.

Ruckus46gt
04-23-09, 09:11 PM
Very Nice man congrats! I am actually right in the middle of buying one myself. Waiting for a call back because im 99% sure I got preapproved and they are gonna give us the amount they will loan out. How much was yours? Im looking for a place somewhere between $50k-$90k
145k...it at under 700 a month first year, like 760 second then 3rd year on 850 a month

ttocs
04-24-09, 08:57 AM
I am going to call some agents this next week to see about selling my house. Gonna be movin back to the midwest.

El Jefe
04-24-09, 02:57 PM
Got usaa for insurance which is a little over 25 a month
Nice rate! Definitely hard to beat that.

Good to see the housing sales pick up again. Theres too many amazing deals to not buy

IMSHAKN
04-24-09, 03:34 PM
Damn, get your keys next week. That's what I'm talking about. Sweet little setup there if you ask me and I great idea to do the floors now rather than later.

My search for a house is going to really get into full swing in about three weeks, seeing the closing of your house makes me want to start now. :bouncy:

evil281
04-24-09, 03:56 PM
Damn, get your keys next week. That's what I'm talking about. Sweet little setup there if you ask me and I great idea to do the floors now rather than later.

My search for a house is going to really get into full swing in about three weeks, seeing the closing of your house makes me want to start now. :bouncy:

you should start now, these houses are going fast now, muliple offers on most of them especially if your going after the bank owned since there is no new construction in Gilbert, that is if you are planning on staying in Gilbert

i just got mine on Higley and Pecos

IMSHAKN
04-24-09, 11:03 PM
Biggest problem for me right now is I don't have the time to dedicate to it right now. I will have a lot more free time soon.

evil281
04-25-09, 09:09 AM
Biggest problem for me right now is I don't have the time to dedicate to it right now. I will have a lot more free time soon.

well good luck im sure you will still get a great deal on a home, i dont think its really gona pick up alot for awhile longer