PDA

View Full Version : f/s mt e/t steets with 03-04 cobra stocks

kbstang
02-11-09, 06:45 PM
I have a set of 03-04 satin finish cobra stock wheels with 26/11.50-17 mt e/t street slicks with 2 passes on them. One wheel is in pretty good shape the other needs to have clear coat refinished but would make great set of track wheels and tires. $400 obo.

az2k1
02-11-09, 07:47 PM
clean wheel....if its the same one i sean at the track ...12.4 ..

kbstang
02-18-09, 07:01 PM
here is a pic. new price $350.................MUST SELL

kbstang
02-19-09, 06:55 PM
New price!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMSHAKN
02-19-09, 07:02 PM
2 Passes on them? Did they do a five minute burnout on them each time?

kbstang
02-19-09, 07:55 PM
the angle of the picture is decieving there is tread there still you just cant see it to well. and yes only 2 passes were made on them . Unless you are interested in checking them out I would not wast your time with the sarcastic comments.

IMSHAKN
02-19-09, 08:09 PM
Lol. I had a buddy in mind who might like some, but was surprised to see what looked to be a lot of wear on the wheels indicating more than 2 passes worth of use. That being said, he's got something else he's working on. I'd suggest posting up a better pic of the tread with the indicator holes showing to help buyers decide better.

kbstang
02-19-09, 08:51 PM
here is a better pic but the flash makes it look like less tread I think.

no_slow_svt
05-07-09, 06:11 PM
Lol. I had a buddy in mind who might like some, but was surprised to see what looked to be a lot of wear on the wheels indicating more than 2 passes worth of use. That being said, he's got something else he's working on. I'd suggest posting up a better pic of the tread with the indicator holes showing to help buyers decide better.

are you sure your not mistaking them for drag radials.
the ET streets look bald right out of the box.

good luck selling i have the same set up for my car.

az2k1
05-07-09, 09:51 PM
sold to me ....................thanx best $100 buck i spent ......:kneel:

IMSHAKN
05-08-09, 02:44 AM
are you sure your not mistaking them for drag radials.
the ET streets look bald right out of the box.

good luck selling i have the same set up for my car.

No I'm not mistaking them, from the pics it looks like they were over-inflated and went through a good burnout and a number of runs. Shit, in pictures you can see the wear holes on my ET drags better than that and god knows how many passes and lengthy burnouts are on those things.

Wasn't trying to be an ass or anything, just had a friend I was interested in picking them up for and from the pictures it just seemed like a lot of wear for how little use they are claimed to have. The centers look like what my old ET streets looked like just before the cords started to show. Could be the angle, but when you are thinking about purchasing something, the pictures are a bit concerning.

silvrsvt
05-08-09, 05:07 PM
No I'm not mistaking them, from the pics it looks like they were over-inflated and went through a good burnout and a number of runs. Shit, in pictures you can see the wear holes on my ET drags better than that and god knows how many passes and lengthy burnouts are on those things.

Wasn't trying to be an ass or anything, just had a friend I was interested in picking them up for and from the pictures it just seemed like a lot of wear for how little use they are claimed to have. The centers look like what my old ET streets looked like just before the cords started to show. Could be the angle, but when you are thinking about purchasing something, the pictures are a bit concerning.

I agree with you 100% I have the same ones with probably 8 passes and they look 100 times better than those....

az2k1
05-11-09, 11:02 PM
Somebody LOCK this ..........the wheels are sold SOLD >>>>>>>>