PDA

View Full Version : redneck racing

Brad
02-02-09, 01:20 PM
;)

YouTube - drunken racing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoLFC9lvSVA&feature=channel_page)

AZSonicSnake
02-02-09, 02:01 PM
wow!! hilarious!!!

Brad
02-02-09, 02:41 PM
haha and you guys hate on us honda guys. we do funny shit sometimes ;)

evil281
02-02-09, 09:35 PM
i guess he had nothing but time before he crossed that finish line anyway lol

ChuckD
02-02-09, 10:00 PM

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. Takes a big person to do this. We all here will stand behind you through your tough time.

Brad
02-03-09, 01:58 AM
Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. Takes a big person to do this. We all here will stand behind you through your tough time.

my only problem is that i drive a domestic.

Brad
02-03-09, 01:59 AM
i guess he had nothing but time before he crossed that finish line anyway lol

hahahaha soooo true.

1966PonyGirl
02-03-09, 06:53 AM

ha ha! we should start a Domestics Anon thread!

Dan
02-03-09, 08:34 AM
bwhahahahaha

ttocs
02-03-09, 10:50 AM

I couldn't agree more and I have considered cancelling my cable and internet access because of the entertaining shtuff I see on imports around town. Bookshelf spoilers:pepper:, neon on top of LEDs on top of more neon:woot2:, and of course the fart can mufflers and that hilarious sound they make as they do their flyby has just never gotten old:biglaugh:.

The funny part is I count to at least 16 before he gets to the end, and the civic kicks the hell out of it...

Brad
02-03-09, 11:04 AM
hmmmm i dunno that wasn't nearly witty enough... try again plz

BoostedGT
02-03-09, 01:04 PM
Who hasnt gone down the track a little tipsy lol? ahaha jk. Im not gonna lie tho i def have had a few tallboys to cool down in the heat and then it was time to race. Funny shit tho!

Brad
02-03-09, 01:43 PM
Who hasnt gone down the track a little tipsy lol? ahaha jk. Im not gonna lie tho i def have had a few tallboys to cool down in the heat and then it was time to race. Funny shit tho!
haha fo sho!!!

ChuckD
02-03-09, 03:05 PM

We are here for you. Don't go backsliding. You have made 2 of the most important steps. Admitting you had a problem and switching to a real car. You can do this, it just takes commitment. We are all behind you here, in the case of you having an import then we would all be in front of you.

Brad
02-03-09, 03:10 PM
We are here for you. Don't go backsliding. You have made 2 of the most important steps. Admitting you had a problem and switching to a real car. You can do this, it just takes commitment. We are all behind you here, in the case of you having an import then we would all be in front of you.

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha. see, now that was the response i was looking for! :woot1:

princessturtle
02-03-09, 03:14 PM

:laughing:

Brad
02-03-09, 03:18 PM
:laughing:

you shut your mouth.

:yes:

princessturtle
02-03-09, 03:34 PM
if only i had a brain...... I haven't got a brain... only straw.

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/7659.jpg

:yes::sticktonge:

Brad
02-03-09, 03:37 PM
sush loser. :sticktonge:

is sush even a word?

:laughing1:

Brad
02-03-09, 03:38 PM
nice ninja edit lol

princessturtle
02-03-09, 03:49 PM
lmao... i dunno what ur talking about...

maybe... if u sound out shhhhh but in a mean way, it would be /s/ /u/ /sh/. ssshhh is like if i had my finger to my mouth and being nice was telling u to shut up. sush is like the not so nice, annoyed way to say it....

i spend the day with kinder kids. wtf way do u think i would spell it???? i don't have a brain left. they sucked it out.

Brad
02-03-09, 03:57 PM
lmao... i dunno what ur talking about...

maybe... if u sound out shhhhh but in a mean way, it would be /s/ /u/ /sh/. ssshhh is like if i had my finger to my mouth and being nice was telling u to shut up. sush is like the not so nice, annoyed way to say it....

i spend the day with kinder kids. wtf way do u think i would spell it???? i don't have a brain left. they sucked it out.
lol. shoosh, or hush is usually how i spell it, but i see your point. and have no idea how you can stand being around that age of kids...i would shoot myself lol

princessturtle
02-03-09, 04:04 PM
lol. shoosh, or hush is usually how i spell it, but i see your point. and have no idea how you can stand being around that age of kids...i would shoot myself lol

ya but shoosh would be pronounced with the /oo/ as in look. and i'm not nice enough to tell the kids to hush when i'm annoyed. and actually, i was wrong, it would be shush (i say it with an /s/ not /sh/. and if ya spell it right, then it is a word. :) see brain gets sucked out on a daily basis.

princessturtle
02-03-09, 04:14 PM

what, you couldn't handle 23 lil 5 and 6 year olds running circles around you with little to no english that have never been taught the basic things like washing their hands or flushing the toliet, much less letter names, sounds, or even how to behave respectfully and sit quietly? :laughing:

there's a reason why i take a nap when i get home...

ChuckD
02-03-09, 05:10 PM
Your backsliding again. Bringing yourself down to a petty argument with a female. Woo-sa Woo-sa say it with me.WOO-SA. Now when you get up in the morning, look in the mirror and say I AM A MAN. I DRIVE A REAL CAR, 3 times. We believe in you. After a few more sesions you will notice your voice wont be as high pitched, and you will be able to stand to pee.

Brad
02-03-09, 05:16 PM
Your backsliding again. Bringing yourself down to a petty argument with a female. Woo-sa Woo-sa say it with me.WOO-SA. Now when you get up in the morning, look in the mirror and say I AM A MAN. I DRIVE A REAL CAR, 3 times. We believe in you. After a few more sesions you will notice your voice wont be as high pitched, and you will be able to stand to pee.
omg hahahahahaha.

Classic67
02-03-09, 11:25 PM
LMAO....this is one funny thread! But then again, I'm easily amused.

ChuckD
02-04-09, 12:14 PM
Did you work on your part of the recovery program today?