PDA

View Full Version : "Maneater" movie needs high end cars & trucks

HanksGT
01-21-09, 11:02 PM
I have done three shoots (Young Americans, SIS & Middle Men) with Good Faith Casting. They don't usually use white cars-too hard to light. I was thinking anyone with a newer Shelby or Cobra might fit in.

We are currently accepting submissions for extras for the Lifetime miniseries "Maneater" starring Sarah Chalke ("Scrubs"). At this time we are looking for submissions on the following:

Men and Women, (all ages) with nice, high end luxury cars. (BMW's, Mercedes, Audi's, Volvo's, Hummers, Porsche, Ferrari, Escalades, etc, etc. (SUBMIT as LUXURY CAR)

Please send pictures (in jpeg format) to gfcsubmissions@gmail.com (http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/K_i_A/post?postID=31pDHqPevvkF2uWRgqKto5agK8w64T2bniE6wi 4Pbpf0BpEO2fWNOMan8kOClzJwGpKHQpJry2WNme4XgzvKYJxn jg). Do not send us links to other sites to view your pics. Make sure to put the role you are submitting in the subject line of the email.
Sincerely,

Faith Hibbs-Clark, C.S.A.
Casting Director

Chris Bowe
Casting Associate
Good Faith Casting

AZSonicSnake
01-21-09, 11:23 PM
i would submit, but they more than likely want the newer shelbys. not some hooptie like mine...

HanksGT
01-21-09, 11:38 PM
Costs nothing to try! I submitted a photo of me squinting into the sun, and I was hired to be a banker at a LA Party (filmed in Phx)...

i would submit, but they more than likely want the newer shelbys. not some hooptie like mine...

IMSHAKN
01-22-09, 01:09 AM
Costs nothing to try! I submitted a photo of me squinting into the sun, and I was hired to be a banker at a LA Party (filmed in Phx)...

Lol. No shit? That's too funny. :laughing:

HanksGT
01-22-09, 08:28 AM
Yes. It was just a minimum wage extra part, and we filmed for three overnights on the mountin under the castle. But what a fun group of people. Some of the folks got to hang with Topher Grace while waiting to film. With Middle Men we got to hang with 3 of the "actresses" from an adult movie being shot within the film. And each time they wouldn't use my car since it was white!

Lol. No shit? That's too funny. :laughing: