PDA

View Full Version : Broken Wii??

4Jenna
01-08-09, 09:15 PM
My daughter put 2 games in at once, now the Wii will not accept a game and makes a audible clicking/grinding noise that can't be good.

I'm out of warranty...do you guys know a place that repairs these kinds of electronics or am I 250$ out?

thx

-Chris

wickedcobra
01-08-09, 10:10 PM
Maybe someone here just bought one for christmas or something at Walmart or Target and you can use thier receipt. Or just try to return it to walmart. They take anything back.

Mr. Austin
01-08-09, 11:05 PM
try geek squad.

ttocs
01-09-09, 09:51 AM
best buy is ALWAYS such a great place to get answers.

4Jenna
01-09-09, 02:38 PM
Maybe someone here just bought one for christmas or something at Walmart or Target and you can use thier receipt. Or just try to return it to walmart. They take anything back.

Sorry I'm honest

4Jenna
01-09-09, 02:39 PM
I found repar drives, going to try that.

Thx guys

Ruckus46gt
01-09-09, 04:03 PM

a lot of people do that when they get the 3 rings of death. They say they got it for christmas etc and after a few days they got the ring of death and exchange it for a working one.

Ask at Gamestop if they know any places around that repair them. They'd have the best idea

BLK03SVT
01-09-09, 07:08 PM
Let me know how that works out Chris. My neighbor has one that's broke as well.

Hey, at least you didn't do this:

YouTube - Wii Fail (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrvkPo7TZ4)

wickedcobra
01-09-09, 07:20 PM
Sorry I'm honest

Oh, forgot Im so dishonest!

4Jenna
01-09-09, 08:20 PM
Oh, forgot Im so dishonest!

Sure seemed like that way from your idea of how to get mine fixed. Don't take it personal, 99% of the world is like you. I however have someone watching me that I want to make proud.

-Chris

wickedcobra
01-09-09, 10:52 PM
Sure seemed like that way from your idea of how to get mine fixed. Don't take it personal, 99% of the world is like you. I however have someone watching me that I want to make proud.

-Chris

Ok dude. Good luck with your Wii.

4Jenna
01-10-09, 07:53 AM
Thx

-Chris

RockysMom
01-10-09, 08:27 AM
WOW, thats bad, but did you hear him calling for his mama rofl rofl, Chris try Ebay maybe they have a replacement one from one of them stores or maybe one of them stores has an idea. I wish I had one :(
Let me know how that works out Chris. My neighbor has one that's broke as well.

Hey, at least you didn't do this:

YouTube - Wii Fail (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrvkPo7TZ4)

ttocs
01-10-09, 12:18 PM
uh, wow.........