PDA

View Full Version : Upholstry Shop

AZSaleen04
01-08-09, 06:06 PM
Does anyone know a reputable upholstry shop where I can get my front seets on my Crown Vic redone?

I have PI CV with bucket seats and have found a set of front leather seats out of a Grand Marquis but the color is wrong. I would like to change them to a grey but want to know how much it would cost first.

Anyone have any idea what it would cost?

Thanks!

HanksGT
01-10-09, 09:50 AM
Bell Auto Upholstery (602) 866-2125 2214 W Bell Rd Phoenix

3 years ago they redid my McLaren front bucket seats. Leather would have been $700/pair and the vinyl was $300/pair. I spent $300 and I'm stilll pleased. He had the vinyl perforated to match the original leather. I sent two other McLarens over they both were happy with their recovers.

I expect to be at the Pav's tonite (1/10) after 4pm if you'd like to see the seats.

Does anyone know a reputable upholstry shop where I can get my front seets on my Crown Vic redone?

I have PI CV with bucket seats and have found a set of front leather seats out of a Grand Marquis but the color is wrong. I would like to change them to a grey but want to know how much it would cost first.

Anyone have any idea what it would cost?

Thanks!

Torchmach
01-10-09, 10:07 AM
Another good shop is Able Auto Upholstery, 5230 W Glendale, 623 934-2929. They have done some (But admittedly not enough) work on my 88' GT.

Auto Dealerships on the Westside farm out convertable tops, and interior work to them, so you know the quality and price is right.

They can give you an estimate.

AZSaleen04
01-10-09, 01:58 PM
Thanks so much guys I appreicate the help! I'll give them a try.