PDA

View Full Version : Good Spa in Phoenix Area

SMOKE
12-15-08, 05:20 AM
I'm looking for a Christmas gift for the wife, and have come to the conclusion a day at the spa is gonna be the gift of choice for this year. Anyone know of any good Spas in the area (Preferably in the west valley)?

HIKER
12-15-08, 09:04 AM
All the really good places are in Scottsdale. The Camelback Inn has a great spa...also in Tempe at the Butte's, they now have a world class spa also...

SMOKE
12-16-08, 03:04 AM
Thanks man. Any others...?

RyanV
12-16-08, 12:42 PM
I saw one by the movie theatre near Arrowhead. I think it is called Dulce or something like that. looked real fancy and huge. My wife commented on wanting to try it out when we saw it leaving the theatre. It is right next to the 101 behind the Movie theatre by Peoria ball park.

1966PonyGirl
12-16-08, 01:41 PM
there is this place my mom goes.... not a full spa-ish thing. you can get your hair done, and facials 'n such. that is on 91st and Bell... on the west side of that Albertsons shopping center... there is another place i got a gift certificate too. its called Massage Haven. i havent been there yet... but its in the west side-ish union hills and 83. its right by that uncle sams

ttocs
12-16-08, 04:11 PM
check the resorts.

SMOKE
12-16-08, 06:23 PM
I saw one by the movie theatre near Arrowhead. I think it is called Dulce or something like that. looked real fancy and huge. My wife commented on wanting to try it out when we saw it leaving the theatre. It is right next to the 101 behind the Movie theatre by Peoria ball park.

Went by there today to check it out and ended up getting one of their holiday package deals. That place is crazy inside; it was right at $300.00 and it's a full day deal w/ massages and pedicures/manicures. Hell, I wanted to get a package for myself. :bounce:

BLK03SVT
12-16-08, 07:54 PM
Glad you found a good deal! I was gonna say +2 for camelback inn.

Let us know how the wife likes it....V day isn't far away for the rest of us!