PDA

View Full Version : Another, "Where is this" post

FalconGTHO
11-08-08, 02:16 AM
Segments of this video are clearly here in AZ, where though? Again, its another cool road I want to drive, not to mention the scenery. Im thinking somewhere around Tuscon, but no clue. At .50 sec it looks like South Mountain, but Im thinking its all part of the same road as the rest of the vid, so thats not it.

How not to sell a car.- Video (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/How-not-to-sell-a-car_195654.htm)

ttocs
11-08-08, 07:12 AM
with the high tension powe wires that you see in some spots, and the canyons surrounding it I was reminded of the road out by the olds stage coach line that I can't remember the name of now for some reason. Queen creek area.......

Mr. Austin
11-08-08, 07:49 AM
Mt. lemon or what ever its called. they are always doing car runs and bike runs over there

El Jefe
11-08-08, 10:29 AM
haha great video. a lot of mt lemmon has guardrails. looks like sw az but not sure where specifically

AZSonicSnake
11-08-08, 02:34 PM
at first i wanted to say tortilla flats, but at some points it looks like mt lemmon down in tucson...

ttocs
11-08-08, 06:28 PM
tortilla, that is what I was thinkin....

FalconGTHO
11-08-08, 10:53 PM
Ehh, having driven (and videoed) Mt Lemmon in May, I know its not that.

AZSonicSnake
11-09-08, 09:18 AM
than it has to be tortilla flats. i was sold on it being that, but the other shots he has just does not look like anywere in az. but the cruisin shots really reminded me of tortiila flats. not like one would really need a good excuse to go take that fun cruise. :)

FalconGTHO
11-11-08, 12:16 PM
K, cool. Thanks. I havent been on that road since 95?