PDA

View Full Version : Relationship experts in here, need advice

OH3MGSVT
11-05-08, 02:42 PM
Ok I know this isn't the best place i should be posting this but it helps me to talk about this and get advice. If you have nothing good to say or to make fun of me or whatever please leave. Anyways, okay so me and my ex gf had been dating for the last 6 months without a problem until recently she started acting weird (coincidently when she started her new job) well on October 23rd she broke up with me the first time. She had been acting a little weird a couple days prior to that like she was pushing me away, not acting herself and acted like she didnt want to talk to me for whatever reason. Anyways, that morning on my way to school I confrotned her about it and she told me "well im going to be turning 18 soon and im not going to be able to do the things I want to do, I dont want to be tied down" so i was like ok whatever do waht you want. I was bummed that whole day and her family was mad at her because I was the best boyfriend to her (All her exs treated her like crap and would hit her and cheat on her like infront of her YET she would still go back to them) so all of her family is pissed at her and I was bummed the whole day and she was apparently crying the whole day at work so she text me later that day asking if she could come by after work and talk to me. Well when i got home she was there crying and to sum that up she said she was sorry and that she was scared to lose me so she didnt want to get hurt first. So the idiot I am take her back and think everything is fine. Wrong.

On halloween night I go to Jeff's (asusmc) with her and the whole way there and the whole time we are there she is CONSTANTLY texting on the phone, Well she goes up to use the bathroom so i go check her texts, they were all deleted except for a couple in the trash. I look at them and i couldnt tell if they were TO a guy named Nick or FROM a guy named Nick but one of them said "I miss you too" and another said "I cant wait to see you tomorrow" with that said she told me earlier that night she was going to her friend jenns to help her move, so not sure if he was seeing him after or jsut told me that as a lie to go see him, or if that was from a previous day meaning he couldnt wait to see her at work...so she says shes tired and goes to sleep and when im sure shes asleep I go check her phone and there are no texts in there whatsoever. So i look through her pictures (this is a new phone for her btw) and she only has like 3 pics, one of her g-ma, one of her lifting up her shirt showing her boobs, and another of some gay looking guy (asuming thats Nick) Well she usually sends me those topless pictures but I certainly dotn remember seeing that one so Im guessing she had taken that and sent it to him.....So I end up calling that guy from her phone and ask him if they are cheating behind my back and that I want the truth, well he never tells me a straight answer and jsut says "I dont want to get in the middle of all this, if you think she is doing something you need to talk to her about it" (just a little background info on the guy, he is 26, has an 8 year old kid, and JUST got out of prison for a DUI for 4 years) So i put her phone back and he callsl ike 30 min. later and he leaves a voicemail, i check it and it says "Hey sweety jsut checking to see if your alright, ****in alex called and i jsut told him im not getting in the middle of this and for you two to talk about it" So i wake her up and ask her about it and she says "he isj sut a friend from work, Im allowed to have friends" I tell her i know that but i jsut want to know if she is wanting to be with him or whatever or if im just trippin. She tells me im trippin so i figure i was so i try to go to sleep but cant.

Next morning I text her mom saying I need to talk to her about something because we were going to her little bros soccer game. Well when we are there she seems normal and after the game I hug her mom goodbye and she tells me to call her after i drop her off at her car (which is at my house) I take her back, kiss her bye and then call her mom and explain all this to her, she says she will talk to her when she gets home. Well I guess they sat there for over an hour arguing and screaming at eachother and her mom was beyond pissed at her. So my ex texts me saying "Ill call you in a couple min. I have to tell you something" So she eventually calls and tells me how her mom wont even talk to her now and I ask her "so, what do you want to tell me?" she tells me "Im not happy, I dont know why im jsut not, I dont think i know what love is, I just need to be single and figure things out and what I want to do" I ask her how long she has been feeling like this and she says "for a while now, like a month or so" (bout the time she started that job) I ask her "oh, your not happy with me?" and she says "No, its not you alex you did nothing wrong" So I ask her okay, are you going to go date that nick guy, and she says "no im not, I dont even want a boyfriend right now, I have feelings for him but im not going to date anybody. After that I just told her to return the promise ring i bought her and im cancelling her off my cell phone plan.

So since then ive been really sad, I cant sleep well, I cant eat anything, and im constantly thinking about it. I went to her moms when she was at work and talked to her mom and returned some of her stuff, she made me feel better by talking to her but I got worse when it got to night time. So I go online and check who she has been texting and they were texting back and fourth all day. She just yesterday returned her phone and I guess got a cricket one in her own name. So she is no longer on my account but the line is still active so she still owes me $265 for the cancellation fee and for that months bill. Well I guess she sent her new number to everyone but me because my best friends gf is friends with her and she got a text from her about her new number. she also deleted me fom myspace that next day after the break up and hers is set to private so i cant look at it. I had her mom check to see if any guys were on it but there wasnt and she had taken all the pictures of us down. So I can stil see her mood and it says "had an amazing weekend =)" and her mood was happy. That pissed me off all to hell. I dont know if she did that because she knows i would look at it or if she really felt that way. No way she could have an "amazing" weekend when friday we didnt do much and saturday she broke up with me and fought with her mom.

So yeah thats where it pretty much stands right now and her mom called that guy when she was in the shower and bitched him out saying that he ruined a perfect relationship and she would kick his ass if she ever saw him and that he is not allowed over ever. I have a feeling if she could go back to the guys in her past that treated her like crap, she will come back to me some time. The thing that gets me is what would a 26 year old WITH a 8 year old daughter want with a 17 yr old? Obviously he isnt wanting a serious relationship. I dont know what he wants but i hope he does something to her that will make her regret ever breaking up with me. The thignsi f things were GREAT between us and it jsut randomly ended. She wont even talk to me, yet she said we could try to be friends but she doesnt want to talk to me, do you think she is jsut trying to get over me and get me out of her head? You dont stay in a relationship that long, a GOOD one, and jsut end it and not talk to the person. Anyways sorry for the extremely long post but I would like to get peopls input on what I should do to help get over it and waht you think will happen to her.

A side note, she always told me she loved me, and a couple times when we were dating i would text her as a joke "i ahve something to tell you" and she would get so freaked out and paranoid when i did that so she obviously had a lot of feelings for me.

ttocs
11-05-08, 03:03 PM
sorry to hear about your problems man, my thoughts are going to be different from everyone elses but........ After being in a few long term relationships I have come to the conclusion that women are drama. They make everything difficult no matter how simple an item it is from their finger nails to telling you what you feel. A couple of years ago I looked back and thought back to all the good times and bad times I had and I remember more good times when I was single, not serious and playin the field. I realized that it was easier for me to go find somebody to hang out with when I was lonely and single then it was for me to find some time alone when I was dating somebody(read it again and think about it). With that conclusion I have alot of friends now, and easy-come-easy-go look on relationships and a dog that is ALWAUS happy to see me and I am much happier as I can do what I want, when I want too. Its all about me :) Like I said my thoughts will be different from everyone elses......

OH3MGSVT
11-05-08, 03:17 PM
Thats good advice man, I will take it with a grain of salt. Honestly I was happy being single before all this ,she jsut cost me money, and a broken heart. It will take me a little while because she was my frist love, but thigns will get better soon, in 25 days im turning 21 and thats when the fun starts. I turn 21 before she turns 18, so im sure by that time if we were still together she would always wonder what i am doign and shit and always text and call me worrying about me. She said that crap about her not being able to do the things she can when she turns 18. Honestly, waht more else can you do when your 18 than 17? Vote, go to clubs (both dance and strip) and buy cigarettes. Thats it. If shes so obsesed about going dancing at clubs she will soon find out that only perverts with STD's go to clubs. She will learn soon what a big mistake she made and how good she had it

ASUSMC
11-05-08, 03:22 PM
Texts sent...

Ruckus46gt
11-05-08, 03:38 PM
dude to be honest as hard as it is move on. She is young and to be honest she isnt going to figure anything out for a while. I had something similiar on my last long term relationship. We dated for a year and a half and the first year was great, second 6 months just seemed aggrivating form time to time, but still had the good spots most of the time. Samething her past relationships were abusive and I was the good bf that didnt do anything wrong, took her to tiffany's etc. Anyways towards the end she started "baby sitting" as a second job etc and going off for now reason, almost basically looking for a reason to start something. On the way to the beach was the last straw she consistantly told me I was going to places hoping to run into ex's etc. I fllipped out and told her to get out of my car after she tried to throw it into reverse (over 10 miles to my house were her car was). So i drive off feel bad go back and get her after 2 mins of cooloing down. We talk she seems ok and get withing a mile of my house and it starts again I told her get out and just went back to my house and walked up to meet up figuring both had sometime to cool off. This whole time I talked to friends etc they all said shes all about you etc. Needless to say we broke up that day, we left it as we were on a break. I had school with her etc so we would see each other and everything seemed to be getting better. After 2 months of stringing me along she found someone else and ended it. she had issues were she needed to be with someone couldnt be alone it turns out. Anyways after talking to her friend turns out for the past couple months she did cheat, and was even seeing a 35 year old dude who she was babysitting for. Live and learn and take everything with a grain of salt. The heartache sucks and will be there from time to time (Only after a year and a half I started to think long and hard and actually wanted to propose, but held off due to the issues). Dont do things inspite knowing it would piss her off if she saw you with so and so, etc. Its not worth the drama because I bet she will come back and do the same. There are others out there and this will cause you to be more cautious and pickey which can be a goodthing. Its hard but I'd move on there are plenty of people out there. Goodluck

1966PonyGirl
11-05-08, 04:50 PM
sounds like she is going thru a double wammy. one, she is obviously is freaking out and looking at life more now that she is turning 18. two, she is going thru the "grass is greener" stage. My advice (may be harsh...): to move on and dont bother to checking up on her (myspace, or anything like that). She doesnt have her head on straight and is searching for her own bearings. checking up on her will just make you feel like crap. it seems like the random break up has shaken the ground you walk on so, this is your time now to go out, do more stuff for you/concentrate more on the things you like to do. By the way, cruise ins and hang out with happy car people is great therpy!

Just look back at what you did right and save your heart for someone who deserves it and will appreciate you.

BurnTire
11-05-08, 05:29 PM
Time to move on Alex. There are many nice ladies out there. You may have to test drive a few before you find the right one.

AZSonicSnake
11-05-08, 05:53 PM
i really think rox really hit the nail on the head. i would have to completely mirror what she said. theres alot of other women out there, and someone that will appreciate you. its obvious that this girl has her head a little messed up.

93mustank
11-05-08, 06:08 PM
Same ish happened to me.....stick to the older chicks alix....girls in that age group like to "find themselves"

Steve2000GT
11-05-08, 06:11 PM
+1 , I have met you alex and your a sick dude to kick it with, and plus have a nice car. If she can't appreciate you their will be one that does. I always looked at break ups like this.... " I did everything possible to be the best guy for this girl" and if she doesn't want to recognize it and appreciate me, then thats her loss I tried my best and thats all I can do. And then move on from there with no sadness or any doubt in your mind.

AZSaleen04
11-05-08, 06:45 PM
Alex hang in there it will get better. Theres is some great advice here. From personal experince all I can say is stay away and don't do anymore digging, it will only hurt you more. We have all been there.

Time to move on! You will be 21 many more girls out there!

OH3MGSVT
11-05-08, 08:54 PM
Thank you all for your advice, I will keep those in mind through all this. It really helps me to talk to people so i dont feel so alone. Anyways jsut throwing this out there but I know for a fact that a lot of the people there are into drugs, like pill poppers. Im not accusing her of doing it but if she is somehow doing drugs, would this bring about such random behavior?

Side note: she had a drug problem a couple years ago but has stayed clean since, she swore to her mother she would never take them again because he mom said she would disown her. so IDK....

Ruckus46gt
11-05-08, 09:17 PM
just let go do your own thing and give her space. She will either continue or realize that she screwed up.

96VERT
11-05-08, 10:26 PM
I know what you going thru to man. Almost the exact same thing happened to me not to long ago. we were together for almost 2 years and then all of a sudden after she told me how much she loved me then all of a sudden she didnt know what she wanted anymore. And there is another guy that she didnt cheat on me with but she started seeing right after we broke up. I know how you feel my heart is broken too. I cant tell you what to do to make it not hurt. all that i can really tell you is that if you two are meant to be together then you will be together thats all their really is to it. I mean i think that my ex is the one for me but i cant make her make that decision she has to make it on her own and that kinda sounds like what your going thru right now. maybe she just got scared of everything that comes with a serious relationship. I know what you are going thru and i hope that it gets better soon.

ttocs
11-05-08, 11:50 PM
tell your friends to take you to a strip club and you will not remember whatshername anyway.....

AZSaleen04
11-06-08, 06:55 AM
Wow that's all you need is a couple of good lap dances and you'll be back to normal!

The good old single day's!!!! Enjoy it while you can!!!

Chris B.
11-06-08, 09:04 AM
Although it might seem hard to move on I think you should. I was married to my first wife for almost 4 years. I thought the problems we had would all work out, I was wrong. And going our separate ways was the best thing I did. I have been married to my current wife for almost 18 years now and am very happy! There is someone else out there for you that will make you much happier, and you will find out how easy a good relationship can be!

OH3MGSVT
11-06-08, 10:50 AM
Update: Just went over to return some clothes that was left at my house and talked to her mom for a little bit, based on what she told me and how shes acting, I can almost guarantee it is DRUGS that are causing her to be this way. Some notes that make me think/know its drugs

-Had bad drug problem 2 years ago
-The sudden 180 degree feeling change about me casuing the break up
-Wont talk to me
-Barely talks to her mom who she is VERY close with
-Acts distant from everybody
-Losing a lot of weight
-Lies to her mom now (sad she was at the bowling alley with her friend but her mom found out she was with nick who states "its not like that, we are jsut friends" as does my ex say that)
-Said she will be moving in with her friend Jenn soon (Probably gonna move in with that Nick guy)
-Only using that Nick guy to score free drugs
-Her whole work are pill poppers

Also found out that her mom text her and said "what is with you? do you not care whats happening? Are you even sad?" and my ex's response was "Of course Im sad mom, I just dont want to be with him"

How does that make any sense? Your sad about it but you dont want to be with him?? Thats like saying "Oh Mustangs are EXACTLY like corvettes, just different"

Long story short, I know whats gonna happen, her world will come crashing down around her very shortly and at the point she will realize (when she is off drugs) what a enormous mistake she made. Until that time comes im not gonna let her make me feel like shit, im jsut gonna live life to the fullest, party it up with boobs and booze and wait for her to come crawling back begging for forgiveness when at that point I can tell her "im sorry, im not happy, i think i just need to be single"

5.0Stanger
11-06-08, 11:38 AM
I've read through all of this, and I can tell you this:

Whether she's jumped back on the drug bandwagon or not, she's got her head messed up. Basically, she's turning 18 soon. You're turning 21 soon. I doubt that she's figured out what living on her own is like. She'll find out soon. You, on the other hand, seem to have been out there for a while. You did what you could with this relationship. I'd get on with my life, if I were you. Stop checking up on her. If you have any reason to chat with her folks or friends, don't ever bring her up in conversation, again. Doing so will only keep you wondering WTF?!

I, basically, killed a relationship by constantly wondering about my ex. That's why she's your ex, because it's over. I spent YEARS trying to work things out with a girl, to no avail. It was on, then off, then again, then off again.

Your idea of living life is a great one. Just remember, don't be a dick, when/if she comes crawling back to you. Because if it was a drug problem or not, you weren't a dick to her before. She's still a human being. And, you'd hate it if you were treated the same way. Turning her away would be just as good as what you'd say to her. Just say, "No, Thanks."

BOOMSHAKALAKA
11-06-08, 12:50 PM
man to me it sounds like this girl is all trouble. as much as you like/love her it seems like everything is out of whack. she is a teenager and is starting to have "freedom" and it taking advantage of it too much.
also going back and looking through myspace and stuff like that is probably worse and going to make you even more sad. just be patient and see if anyone else comes along.
sounds like to me that she was your first love and you dont want to let her go..... i know... hard to do.
but just be patient and everything will unravel itself.

93mustank
11-06-08, 02:11 PM
Best thing to do is be around friends and get drunk every night..............

1966PonyGirl
11-06-08, 02:28 PM
yeah....live it ups! boobs, booze and designated drivers!:wosautos131::flash:

by the way.... i am surprised that there was the boobie smiley available! ha ha!

BLK03SVT
11-06-08, 05:08 PM
Alex- there are pleanty of good comments in this thread to take into consideration, and some good ones at that. Someday you'll look back on this whole thing and laugh. I do think Jeff hit it on the head- move on and enjoy all that this town has to offer. There are TONS of women in this town.

I strongly recommend a six pack of beer and the movie "Swingers". Although this may seem silly- the move has a ton of truth to it, not to mention it's a good flick and a great excuse to have a few beers too.

OH3MGSVT
11-06-08, 05:40 PM
Haha will do mike :twothumbsup: Im already feeling better about it already. Im not trying to get back into it but I found out that in the bag of pills she had, one of them was hydrocodone. Will that have a major effect on her and all this?

Ruckus46gt
11-06-08, 07:24 PM
Haha will do mike :twothumbsup: Im already feeling better about it already. Im not trying to get back into it but I found out that in the bag of pills she had, one of them was hydrocodone. Will that have a major effect on her and all this?
to be honest that wouldnt have a major effect. Hyrdocodine is vicodin so its a pain killer just makes you drowsey basically and with some drinks its just enhances the feeling....so i'm told :bouncy:

BLK03SVT
11-06-08, 07:45 PM
I don't know anything about pills....hell i rarely take advil.

IMSHAKN
11-07-08, 12:33 AM
Kick her to the curb.

OH3MGSVT
11-07-08, 06:31 AM
Yeah thats it im done worrying about it, saw on accident by going on her moms myspace she put a new pic of her up kissing that guy (who looks ugly as **** btw) and her mood said something like "cant wait for the future" and was excited. I can guarantee you he doesnt want anything serious with her but W/E he is just gonna string her a long and break her heart like she did mine, unless she realizes what she is doing first. But not gonna worry about it, not gonna go on her moms myspace anymore and just gonna go on a girl hunt this weekend to keep my mind off of things and to get over it.

RyanV
11-07-08, 09:28 AM
You are about to be 21. That is definitely not the time to be in a serious relationship. I would not have had 10% of the fun I had in my early 20s if I was in a relationship. Look at it this way. You can go out and meet new people now with nobody to answer too. If you want to dance with a defferent girl every night at the clubs then you can do that. Wanna bring 1 or two girls home with you? :woot2: You can do that with nobody to answer to. Let her go, move on and enjoy one of the best years of your life. Carpe Diem.

Gene
11-07-08, 10:28 AM
My .02, she's a cheating bitch and why would you want her back after knowing that? They are a dime a dozen bro, move on.

Jacostang
11-08-08, 11:50 AM
Some very good advice here for you.. I agree with most and there are some very cool car chicks out there just waiting for you!!!!

FalconGTHO
11-08-08, 11:41 PM
Late to the game here, but heres my sage advice. I am NOT picking on you. I have, and do, say this to anyone in your circumstances, regardless of gender.

1st, I had no clue you were that young.

2nd, unless you and her are platonic, nothing like a felony sexual misconduct with a minor charge. And theres no statute of limitation. So, you and her could be long broke up for years and she could flip out psycho (or her mom) and nail you.

3rd, if you knew of her drug past, PRIOR to hooking up, you shouldve never hooked up. Once you found out, which ideally shouldve been quickly if youre diligent with becoming aquainted with new romantic interests, you shouldve dropped her. No need to get into that kind of entanglement as you can now see why.

4th, given the ages here, she was NEVER going to be the LAST girl you dated, humped (if you did) nor "loved", nor were you going to be her last guy. And really, for you, the next girl and likely the next one after that wont be either. For her, definitely the next two guys and likely three wont be.

5th, no matter how great you think she is, shes not the BEST there is, nor the best youll find or be able to date, ESP at your age. In ANYthing in life, there is ALWAYS one better and ALWAYS one worse, no matter what. Sadly, we are far more likely to find the one thing thats worse than the one thats better. And by example Im talkng about, "Wow, that was the best dinner Ive ever had" or "That was the worst date Ive ever had", etc. Always one better, one worse, no matter how good good is or how bad bad is.

Lastly, and this further explains #4, in THIS day and age and for well more than a decade past, young relationships DO NOT last, ESP when BOTH are under 25 and MORE esp if the guy is younger than her. The MORE under 25, the LESS they last. Toss in a kid (and I FULLY support the military, so no flame) and/or the military, game OVER. And no one flame about "I know so and so and theyve been together for ten years", etc, etc. Doesnt count. UNLESS and UNTIL they reach OLD AGE together and intact, its merely a work in progress. PLENTY of time for things to incur the inevitable boom. And parents or grandparents dont count either because its an entirely different generation with an entirely (better) set of values.

And to preempt the flame on this, there is a biological, physiological reason for this. The human brain has NOT finished its growth vis a vis neural pathways, etc, until 25 to 26 depending on the person. Look it up, this isnt jive I pulled out of my arse. Given that AND the corrupt value system at work in todays, "American culture" thats why young (and even ones that start older) relationships dont/wont last.

AZSonicSnake
11-09-08, 09:24 AM
sometimes the truth can be brutal. no doubt about that. some good stuff in there. i completely understnad about the young relationship parts, though for me i happen to have one of those relationships that started young (me 19 her 16) and on the 28th of this month my wife and i will have been together 11 years. granted we are still young at 26 and 29, but it can be done. not highly likely, but possible. this is a strange world we live, and sometimes you just find that right person, but i can say it will not take that struggle to make it work. in my relationship with my wife its all come completely natural, and has never been anything we have had to work for or make work. but definetly good stuff in there.

OH3MGSVT
11-20-08, 07:20 PM
Thanks again to all who have posted, I have definitely listened to all of the advice. Just an update for you guys...I have for the most part moved on. I am no longer worrying about what/who she is doing all day and am not thinking about that situation over and playing it again and again in my head of why and how. I am currently talking to 3 girls that I was, ironically, talking to before I started dating her. Weird how that works huh? Anyways, the times I do think about her, I no longer get that emptiness in my stomach that I used to get. I am sleeping great, eating more than ever before, and started hittign the gym again, I FEEL LIKE A NEW MAN! I dont go into her business but I do hear things here and there about her and from what I know she had already moved in with the guy, still at his old house, guess she couldnt wait 2 weeks to move into their new house...but anyways She moves in tomorrow I guess and she had texted my bestfriends gf out of nowhere the other day asking how things were going and she said oh, im moving into a house on friday, and then she asked "so does your family like your new bf?" and she just said "yes" haha thats funny how she STILL cant tell the truth. The more I hear about her the better I feel because things are already falling down for her. Seems liek she is getting lonely already and is trying to find some friends "whats left of them anyways". Anyways I know you guys are gonna say "dude, just stop finding out what she is doing" Well I am, I am just told this stuff from her mom and/or close friends. I have also stopped looking at her/his myspace. It definitely helps me by not looking at it. 10 days til Im 21 THEN the REAL fun begins!!!:woot2:

1966PonyGirl
11-20-08, 07:35 PM
woo hoo! i am proud of you! have a shot of ta-kill-ya (tequila) for me!!!!

mntony
11-20-08, 08:26 PM
Do yourself a favor and quit checking out her myspace. You're just going to eat yourself alive...I know, I've been there. She was trying to let you down easy...but she's too young to know how much she was hurting you by doing that. You'd have been better off had she just told you the truth and let you go. Once again the voice of experience. Like everyone else said, get out there and meet some new friends (girl ones!) and have some fun. You're way too young to be tied down anyway...wait until your 30 to get serious!

OH3MGSVT
11-20-08, 09:30 PM
Do yourself a favor and quit checking out her myspace. You're just going to eat yourself alive...I know, I've been there. She was trying to let you down easy...but she's too young to know how much she was hurting you by doing that. You'd have been better off had she just told you the truth and let you go. Once again the voice of experience. Like everyone else said, get out there and meet some new friends (girl ones!) and have some fun. You're way too young to be tied down anyway...wait until your 30 to get serious!

I said that i DID stop looking at her myspace...I would try to look at it when we first broke up but Im not doing that anymore..And honestly I am having much more fun being single, no more trying to hide texts or calls or whatever if one of my friends thats a girl tries to talk to me....so I can do whatever the hell I want!

Classic67
11-20-08, 10:23 PM
Glad to hear that you have moved on. Whoop it up on your birthday and enjoy the single life!

OH3MGSVT
01-14-09, 10:33 AM
So just found out today that my ex is now pregnant...not by me of course but her loser of a bf....well her life is ruined, and better him than me. Totally not an insult to couples that are having kids and what not, but it her situation, not a good idea. She tried getting in contact with me yesterday and i told her off, and now this today...wow! Soooo she just turned 18, is now pregnant by a POS bf who already has a kid he doesnt help raise from another girl and they have not even been together 3 months yet...simply amazing...sucks for her she had a choice to turn things around but she opted for this, makes me glad im 21 and can enjoy the bar scene and meet way better chicks than that!

Jacostang
01-14-09, 11:22 AM
Good on ya mate....

02stangGT
01-14-09, 11:50 AM
i met you when i bought some of your stuff. you seemed cool. glad you didnt go back to her. goodluck in the future bro!

Mr. Austin
01-14-09, 12:35 PM
Wow....

mntony
01-14-09, 03:05 PM
Ain't karma a bitch! LOL

krazyazian
01-14-09, 08:10 PM
How did I miss this! I had some good advice for you but it looks like you got some great advice from the good folks on this site. My situation was similiar to yours even the pregnancy part. You'll find someone wonderful and kick yourself in the ass for even sweatin' your ex. Good luck bro!

FalconGTHO
01-14-09, 10:32 PM
So just found out today that my ex is now pregnant...not by me of course but her loser of a bf....well her life is ruined, and better him than me. Totally not an insult to couples that are having kids and what not, but it her situation, not a good idea. She tried getting in contact with me yesterday and i told her off, and now this today...wow! Soooo she just turned 18, is now pregnant by a POS bf who already has a kid he doesnt help raise from another girl and they have not even been together 3 months yet...simply amazing...sucks for her she had a choice to turn things around but she opted for this, makes me glad im 21 and can enjoy the bar scene and meet way better chicks than that!

No shock there, bro. Glad you dropped that hag. Shes now going to be another, knock up, single momma. And her kid will repeat that scene in its later life, ESP if its a girl. The seed NEVER falls far from the tree.

You wont, however, meet better chicks are the bars, clubs.

Be more diligent in your future choices, ESP getting ALL the info up front.

Good luck, bro.

OH3MGSVT
01-14-09, 10:49 PM
Yeah i wasnt even mad/hurt when i found out just kinda shocked..but hey better him then me if it was my kid it would ruin my life right now, im not ready for one just yet. But anyways Yeah karma is a bitch its funny because i actually was thinkin that earlier, so now since she is no longer gonna be skinny for a while he will go find another young dumb girl to fool around with and probably knock up. IF she tries to find sympathy from me she is barking up the wrong tree. I was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to nice to her through all this but glad i can finally settle down and move on in life and get back on track with my school/job/future...this was kind of a wake up call to me..shouldnt get attatched too quick because you never know what'll happen, sure glad we never moved in either, that would have been a train wreck..Still dont understand since she is "happy" with everything why she keeps coming back to me trying to talk to me again...this has been the 2nd straight time and this time was immature, she made a fake myspace to try to get info out of me about what I thought about her and if i miss her and yada yada, I saw right through her and knew it was her and called her out on it. She finally said "do you blame me for wanting to talk to you?" (this was pre prego btw) and I told her "of course not, you have been with the best so I dont blame you one bit" lol. ANYWAYS, done with that drama/bullshit and deleted and blocked anything even remotely relating to her. Time to find a girl who appreciates ME. But first Im going to have some time to myself and kinda reconnect with myself to get back on track...and yes you are right about finding a great girl in a club/bar but I guess as Ron White would say I would be persuing sins of the flesh :biglaugh:

The old Alex is back so now hopefully I can get back on the stang scene again because I miss it..

FalconGTHO
01-14-09, 11:01 PM
Just put your My Space on private for a month or so. And block her azz.

OH3MGSVT
01-14-09, 11:43 PM
Just put your My Space on private for a month or so. And block her azz.

Already done. had it private for a while now. She admitted she would sometimes get on her moms myspace to check mine...She also admitted her password to her fake myspace she made was my last name lol.

Mr. Austin
01-15-09, 01:41 PM
SOunds like uz gots yer selvez a STOCKA!!!!

ttocs
01-15-09, 01:57 PM
don't ever get tied down to something that you can't move yourself.....

1966PonyGirl
01-17-09, 09:58 AM
wow. creepy.

Jacostang
01-17-09, 11:34 AM
The unfortunate thing is now she is going to have a youngster and lets hope someone comes to the little ones rescue!!

RockysMom
01-17-09, 06:00 PM
Hi Alex, I know im late in this, But TRUST ME. I have been there done that and got the friggin T-shirt, pant suit, lingere to match, shoes and all. The last so called MAN I had was all lovely dovey and accused me of kicking him to the curb and then he tells me He is in love with someone else and cant deny himself it anymore, after 4 months of harcore SO CALLED Love. humph, Whatever, So you see Alex you are certainly not alone in this venture, There are a lot of us in the same boat, and Yes Men do it too, Its not only women. I am like you, I would do anything for a man and get treated like Crap in the end, It will get better trust me, I have talked with a few members, Mostly Jaco and he was so calming for me. This club and forum is a family in my eyes, We all stick together. When one is having an issue we all have an issue. We all help eachother out. I am now single and loving it to a point. I have placed myself back in the club sorta say. No more sitting wondering, thinking about him, or just plain feeling sorry for myself. Its over hun, Put the past behind ya and get in that stang and Ride baby Ride. Hugs to you hun, your friend Trisha :)

OH3MGSVT
01-18-09, 02:25 AM
Hi Alex, I know im late in this, But TRUST ME. I have been there done that and got the friggin T-shirt, pant suit, lingere to match, shoes and all. The last so called MAN I had was all lovely dovey and accused me of kicking him to the curb and then he tells me He is in love with someone else and cant deny himself it anymore, after 4 months of harcore SO CALLED Love. humph, Whatever, So you see Alex you are certainly not alone in this venture, There are a lot of us in the same boat, and Yes Men do it too, Its not only women. I am like you, I would do anything for a man and get treated like Crap in the end, It will get better trust me, I have talked with a few members, Mostly Jaco and he was so calming for me. This club and forum is a family in my eyes, We all stick together. When one is having an issue we all have an issue. We all help eachother out. I am now single and loving it to a point. I have placed myself back in the club sorta say. No more sitting wondering, thinking about him, or just plain feeling sorry for myself. Its over hun, Put the past behind ya and get in that stang and Ride baby Ride. Hugs to you hun, your friend Trisha :)

thank you trisha that means a lot :yes: I am definitely moving on past it and actually have not thought much about it this weekend..as everyone has told me, it will get better with time. Which I truly believe...I honestly feel bad for her because he will not always be there for her and I guarantee he will not stick around for the whole 9 months she is prego...she obviously is so lost about everything its ridiculous...well its not my problem anymore, we have been broken up for almost 3 full months not, it is definitely a lot better than when i first got dumped but it still hurts to an extent...im sure once i find a girl that cares for me i will forget about her, as long as she doesnt try to contact me..but yeah only thing is if she has the baby hope someone is always there to take care of the little guy/girl...oh and found out yesterday from her mom that after her,my ex and the POS, oh I mean bf went to the doctors the bf didnt say one word to the mom, but when she left he told my ex that he didnt want her mom controlling their kid and they got into a fight...wow, it just honestly amazes me....keep in mind folks ALL of this happened in a matter of 2 1/2 months....guess she is a little over a month pregnant...oh well i guess, not my problem now is it? Alls i got to say is better him than me! :hi:

Jacostang
01-18-09, 09:36 AM
"Better Him than me"..:sticktonge:

Absolutely Friggen right on the money!!!!!!!:yes:

Torchmach
01-18-09, 11:06 AM

Hang in there Trish, you have to kiss a few (Well maybe alot!) of frogs before you find your Prince. When you do find the right one, you appreciate them even more, after your search.

You are right about the Club being like family. I have a few cousins in the Valley, that I only see once a year, around Christmas. Each year it is the same thing "We must get together more often!", it never has happend unless it is at a funeral. I see Club members a least once a month though, and enjoy their company more.

Mr. Austin
01-22-09, 07:12 PM
Its over hun, Put the past behind ya and get in that stang and Ride baby Ride. Hugs to you hun, your friend Trisha :)

Damn if thats not the sexiest quote i have heard from a woman!! you got dramam cars, riding in the cars, a good lookin lady callin ya baby while givin hugs OH And riding in CARS!!!!!!!!! :perfect10:

RockysMom
01-22-09, 07:16 PM
Thanks Austin HEHEHE

Damn if thats not the sexiest quote i have heard from a woman!! you got dramam cars, riding in the cars, a good lookin lady callin ya baby while givin hugs OH And riding in CARS!!!!!!!!! :perfect10: