PDA

View Full Version : My old 86 GT Found!

Jacostang
10-30-08, 10:48 PM
Ok I have to tell you guys this story.. I had a 86 GT w/t-tops white and grey inside,I sold it to buy the 06 Legend Lime GT. I sold it to my next door nieghbors fiance's son for $2500 because he really like the car and wanted it. He drove it for 8 months and put a new clutch brakes etc. in it and took really great care of it. One day he pulled up in a new Toyota pick up and I asked him, where is the stang? Hold your breath.. I traded it in on this! I had to ask him who much they gave him for the Stand and he said...

$500

I nearly crapped my pants and told him, do you remember me telling you if your going to get rid of this Mustang Please give me first shot.. I'm sure it ended up on a whole-sale lot somewhere and for 2 years and 4 months it has been gone until yesterday on craigs list for $2700 I know its her, the 99 seats, red consol cover, pony wheels, and marks on the fan shroud that I accidentally put there.. I really want it back but will wait to see if the price comes down. I think my wife will understand as she never wanted me to sell it in the first place...I hope

Classic67
10-30-08, 10:59 PM
That is very cool! Hope you can get it back. Is it still in the area?

1966PonyGirl
10-30-08, 11:03 PM
good luck!

AZSonicSnake
10-31-08, 12:03 AM
very cool dave!! i hope it works out for ya!!!

Chris B.
10-31-08, 08:32 AM
Hmmm... $2700 bucks, I already have one of your previous Mustangs.

Just kidding, I hope you get it back! Good luck!!

Torchmach
10-31-08, 08:01 PM
Hmmm... $2700 bucks, I already have one of your previous Mustangs.

Just kidding, I hope you get it back! Good luck!!

Come on Chris, every Mustang Enthusist has to have at least one Fox Chassis Mustang. There is so much out there in aftermarket parts. Only $2700! T-Tops!!!!

Dave, let me know if you ever come across a Smoke (Paint Code 1D) 86' SVO with the rear biplane wing delete option, mabye somewhere in Washington or Oregon.

Only 3379 SVO's built in 86' only 390 of those were Smoke, maybe just a handfull with the rear wing delete. Now wish I had kept that one! The guy I had bought it from handed over all the do***entation on the Car too! Maybe he has found it and bought it back.

BLK03SVT
11-03-08, 07:32 PM
I'd grind him down on the price and buy it! It looks pretty clean too!

BOOMSHAKALAKA
11-04-08, 01:13 PM
better get that soon cuz i can see that thing going pretty quick since there are no good ones for cheap out there....