PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Mustang Revealed!!!

Jacostang
10-27-08, 09:35 PM
Tuesday November 18th we, The Copperstate Mustang Club, an MCA Affiliate have been picked as one of 10 Mustang Clubs in the nation to be part of the exclusive event. The event will be held at a theater here in the valley reserved for 200 Mustang enthusiasts and at least 100 Mustangs.
This will be a live event simulcast all over the country!

Everyone attending will receive a comemorative keepsake from Ford!! You can invite up to 4 people.

Time is 8PM but we will have updates on cruising in and meeting times at the theater when the location is finalized!!

More info here soon and a sign up sheet at the next CMC Meeting!!

Do Not Miss this one!!!

AZSonicSnake
10-27-08, 10:20 PM
sweet!! that is beyond awesome. i will get my butt to the next meeting and sign up!!

ttocs
10-27-08, 10:29 PM
wow, that would be cool.....

05mustangman
10-28-08, 02:38 AM
Oh Wow that is so cool! im definitely gonna be there for that!!

ttocs
10-28-08, 11:52 AM
not sure if I can make the next meeting.. when is it again?

Classic67
11-06-08, 07:55 PM
This sounds pretty cool! I will have 3 extra tickets...PM me if you want to go and can't make the meeting this Sunday. More info on the CMC website calendar.

Stangme
11-07-08, 04:53 PM
Tuesday November 18th we, The Copperstate Mustang Club, an MCA Affiliate have been picked as one of 10 Mustang Clubs in the nation to be part of the exclusive event. The event will be held at a theater here in the valley reserved for 200 Mustang enthusiasts and at least 100 Mustangs.
This will be a live event simulcast all over the country!

Everyone attending will receive a comemorative keepsake from Ford!! You can invite up to 4 people.

Time is 8PM but we will have updates on cruising in and meeting times at the theater when the location is finalized!!

More info here soon and a sign up sheet at the next CMC Meeting!!

Do Not Miss this one!!!
Can sign me for 2 tickets

Torchmach
11-07-08, 05:39 PM
Nice!!!!!! Looks like I will be able to take that week off from work, to attend (Allmost as nice!)

Jacostang
11-08-08, 12:27 PM
Update!!!
$10 gift card for all to have pop corn and drinks provided by Ford!!!

Torchmach
11-08-08, 01:11 PM
Update!!!
$10 gift card for all to have pop corn and drinks provided by Ford!!!

Nice! Those of us who are MCA members are going to be real popular at tomorrows CMC general meeting! Ford is probably looking for feedback from us on the Car. We want to see it done right too!

RockysMom
11-10-08, 08:05 PM
Ok im in, but it says it starts at 7:30 on the flyer on the home page, is this correct?

Jacostang
11-11-08, 12:27 PM
Yes, the broadcast starts at 7:30 we will meet early if you can!

Jacostang
11-11-08, 02:30 PM
Bump for more info!

Register today the MCA Rule is off now so all is available!!

Celebs that will be appearing in the broadcast and remember we in the 10 theaters will be the only ones seeing the event!

Bob Tasca II and III
Parnelli Jones
Danny Thimpson
Bill Glidden
Scott Pruett
Lyn St. James
Dorsey Schroeder
Jack Roush
Tommy Kendall
Joe DaSilva
John and Ashley Force
Andrew Caddell
Rick Titus
Carroll Shelby.

Jacostang
11-12-08, 10:14 PM
I need 2 volunteers to help with the comemorative gifts! You have to be able to keep a secret!!!!! Who is in???

Classic67
11-12-08, 10:35 PM
ooh....covert operation! Give me a call!

RockysMom
11-13-08, 07:17 AM
Count me in Dave :)

kbldoc
11-13-08, 07:18 AM
dave,
I registered online, do i pick up the passes from you or at the theater?
Thanks,

Bump for more info!

Register today the MCA Rule is off now so all is available!!

Celebs that will be appearing in the broadcast and remember we in the 10 theaters will be the only ones seeing the event!

Bob Tasca II and III
Parnelli Jones
Danny Thimpson
Bill Glidden
Scott Pruett
Lyn St. James
Dorsey Schroeder
Jack Roush
Tommy Kendall
Joe DaSilva
John and Ashley Force
Andrew Caddell
Rick Titus
Carroll Shelby.

Jacostang
11-13-08, 08:25 AM
Ok I got you guys and there are no passes as I'm pretty sure to get in you just have to be on the list!:yes:

ttocs
11-13-08, 03:09 PM
I have time available to help if there is any needed.

Jacostang
11-13-08, 09:42 PM
Yes we need a couple more!
Trish
Sarah and... add on please!

ttocs
11-13-08, 09:57 PM
I am already registered and will be driving my truck if you need stuff transported. Let me know how I can help.

Jacostang
11-16-08, 07:43 PM
I am already registered and will be driving my truck if you need stuff transported. Let me know how I can help.
Sounds Good, I will let you know asap!

EAST SIDE..Meeting at Berge Ford 5pm then cruising over!

WEST SIDE.. Rick S is going to coodinate a spot to meet and cruise over!
His Number is...623-680-0446

ttocs
11-17-08, 07:22 AM
Sounds Good, I will let you know asap!

EAST SIDE..Meeting at Berge Ford 5pm then cruising over!

WEST SIDE.. Rick S is going to coodinate a spot to meet and cruise over!
His Number is...623-680-0446

I am free today and tomorrow as well. Since we are so close to the event if you need me feel free to call at 480-390-2132.

Rev'n Kevin
11-17-08, 04:06 PM
Is there going to be any security for our cars, I'm not comfortable taking my mustang to movie theatres to begin with. I more than likely will drive my Commander, I'm in Peoria, if anyone wants to car pool over with me, I can take up to 6 more people with me. I'll be leaving early, want to get there by 6pm. PM me if you want to ride over together.

RockysMom
11-17-08, 06:04 PM
I know there is going to be about 100+ mustangs there. im sure there is security as people will be outside too. I personally wouldnt worry too much about it.

Stangme
11-18-08, 06:45 AM
Dave, will try to be there about 5:30 - 6:00 to help out at the theater

Jacostang
11-18-08, 12:21 PM
Dave, will try to be there about 5:30 - 6:00 to help out at the theater
ThankS So Much over 300 registered!

Helpers

Trish Sarah, Scott and Rick!

Jacostang
11-19-08, 08:17 AM
Super Night!!! Thank you to all and especially Ford, Tim Stoer for all the prizes!!! Feel very priviledged to have been chosen to be one of the 10 Clubs to be part of this experience!!:yes:

T- Shirts, 1/18 scale Diecast of the 2010 it was great!! Thanks also to our helpers Sarah, Trish, Scott and Rick!! Very smooth registration and to andy..... Nice Burnout!!!:bouncy:

Torchmach
11-19-08, 09:17 AM
It was a great Time, Ford really put an effort into the launch ceremony. I hadn't seen Dave that emotional since he handed the keys to the green convertible over to Chris (Well he is Italian!). The 1:18 Maisto Die-Cast is first rate (Mine is accurate right down to the Orange peal on the hood!) and would probably retail for $100-$110 (I'm keeping mine!).

Big Thank-you to Ford Motor Company! With the current state of the economy they could have easlly past on a ceremony like that.

I'm waiting for a 5.0 Boss edition (In Grabber Blue!).

GasMan
11-19-08, 04:06 PM
That was very cool last night....that graber blue drift car was a jaw dropper !!!

LSlayer
11-29-08, 10:39 PM
After seeing it up close today at the AZ Auto show its not soo bad. I can see myself liking the front end eventually although there is little hope for the rear. The interior looks really nice. BUT WE NEED MOTOR!!!! Ford could have kept the freshening and spent more loot on go IMO. But my opinion doesnt sell cars to mid-life crisis victims and divorced women. Well see how things turn out when the 5.0 or hopefully 6.2 drop. Until then the SRT-8 Challenger is talking dirty in my ear right now.

Torchmach
11-30-08, 09:56 PM
Have you seen what the Challenger weighs? It's a real porker! Chrysler did get the right "Look" for the Car though.

LSlayer
12-01-08, 05:54 PM
Oh yeah its def a tank compared to the S197 but even the size seems right. Maybe I just remember the original seeming so much bigger cause I used to be so much smaller. Only things that turns me off with the new "Hemi" motors are that they don't have true hemispherical combustion chambers like they're predecessors and they don't have as much aftermarket support as we do or the Camaro will. At least none that I've seen. Just a couple of blowers and one turbo kit and I think maybe a set of cams or two. Thats it. But we will see if that changes with three new muscle cars on the scene.