PDA

View Full Version : Horray for cooler weather!

BLK03SVT
10-11-08, 08:40 PM
Although it's a bit windy, I'd like to say I'm very happy that cooler weather is finally here. The car runs much better in this cool weather! I put a total of 600 miles on my car this summer and can't wait to drive it more now that the weather is nice!

:woot2:

BOOMSHAKALAKA
10-11-08, 08:48 PM
yeah i actually put on a sweatshirt. the wind is making it kinda chilly.
so i have only had my stang in the summer and i am looking forward to the winter to see how much better it will run!

IMSHAKN
10-11-08, 10:06 PM
The cool weather should make the trip out to speedworld tomorrow MUCH more enjoyable. :laughing1:

BurnTire
10-11-08, 10:29 PM
I am getting ready to fire up the beast.

wickedcobra
10-12-08, 12:54 AM
I am getting ready to fire up the beast.

The GT? :sticktonge:

BurnTire
10-12-08, 01:00 AM
The GT? :sticktonge:

Naww just the Pig rich cobra that will lean out when I put the first tank of crappy gas winter in it. LOL

1966PonyGirl
10-12-08, 08:43 AM
cold weather makes me want to bake cupcakes!!!! its no fun when using an oven.... when you already are in a oven like house.

AZSonicSnake
10-12-08, 09:11 AM
if you see this and are bored today mike, a few of us are headed out to speedworld for some test n tune.

mustangvsix
10-12-08, 09:30 PM
The cold weather is not welcome at all yet! It didn't get out of the 40's this weekend here in flagstaff, and it is currently like right around 30 degrees, not very nice, but it is supposed to warm back up a bit during the week!

BOOMSHAKALAKA
10-12-08, 10:56 PM
The cold weather is not welcome at all yet! It didn't get out of the 40's this weekend here in flagstaff, and it is currently like right around 30 degrees, not very nice, but it is supposed to warm back up a bit during the week!
o man i am jealous....
i am from ohio and i love the cold....i am not liken the summer heat here..

About2Bite
10-12-08, 11:16 PM
This weather is so much more enjoyable, my car runs 100000x's better in the cold. Unfortunately I have yet to even take it out this month but I sure will in the next few days.... Hopefully

Milage here i come!!

i am from ohio and i love the cold....i am not liken the summer heat here..

Indiana here.... Hate these summers, can't stand it. And to think I complained about the winter. I miss the cold lol

Wharf Rat
10-12-08, 11:30 PM
Finally moved out here from IL this week and it is hotter back there than it is here this weekend. WTF?

I'm glad that is a fluke 'cause I can't wait to mess with my friends/family this winter when they are digging their asses out of the snow and I'm hanging out in a t-shirt.

BOOMSHAKALAKA
10-12-08, 11:32 PM
Finally moved out here from IL this week and it is hotter back there than it is here this weekend. WTF?

I'm glad that is a fluke 'cause I can't wait to mess with my friends/family this winter when they are digging their asses out of the snow and I'm hanging out in a t-shirt.

haha dont worry i heard it is supposed to be back in the 90's next week lol

About2Bite
10-13-08, 01:39 AM

Haha... Wait till the middle of July

Welcome to AZ, the next 7 months will be nice for the most part. It does get pretty cold here though (Sometimes we see the teens at night during the winter)

1966PonyGirl
10-13-08, 06:15 AM

sweet!!!! i am going camping this weekend and where i am going, the weather is about the same as prescott! so it will be a smidge warmer then flag! eeeeeeeeeee! iam excited!