PDA

View Full Version : Anyone go to ASU?

BOOMSHAKALAKA
10-07-08, 12:53 AM
just wondering.....does anyone go to ASU?
cuz i see a bunch of stangs in the lots.....

Gene
10-07-08, 07:12 AM
just wondering.....does anyone go to ASU?
cuz i see a bunch of stangs in the lots.....

Graduated in 02' and I contributed to a stang in the lot lol.

ASUSMC
10-07-08, 08:25 AM
I did back in the day when I didn't have a car payment. Now trying to do what Gene does.

IMSHAKN
10-07-08, 10:43 AM
I do. There's someone with a black 99 cobra that is cool in my garage as well. Things just as loud as my car so when we are both running around in the garage it's loud as hell.

93mustank
10-07-08, 11:09 AM
Phx99cobra goes there...drives a red 99 cobra

BOOMSHAKALAKA
10-07-08, 01:28 PM
i believe i said hi to a guy that has a 99 cobra today? he happen to be at the poly campus???

BOOMSHAKALAKA
10-07-08, 01:28 PM
you at tempe?

I do. There's someone with a black 99 cobra that is cool in my garage as well. Things just as loud as my car so when we are both running around in the garage it's loud as hell.

IMSHAKN
10-07-08, 01:35 PM
Yes, I'm at tempe. One more semester and it's over :woot1:

BOOMSHAKALAKA
10-07-08, 01:37 PM
o nice. i was there last year. at poly now. whats your major?

IMSHAKN
10-07-08, 01:52 PM
Molecular Biosciences and Biotechnology

About2Bite
10-07-08, 01:54 PM
I go to ASU, I'm at the Tempe campus but rarely have my Cobra there and if I do it's at a meter where there are no cars around (I hate door dings lol). I have to go the the poly campus on Wednesdays bc somehow my schedule got f''d. I see a few newer GT's up there, a red and a black one usuallly, buy not too many in Tmepe.

I do however see little imports running around all the time in Tempe, when im at school, shifting at like 6 grand so everyone and their mother can hear the bov in their primered Hondas and Nissans with no front bumpers, now that shit is annoying. Almost as annoying as the guys on their bikes who cruise down University in first at like 9,000 rpms.

BOOMSHAKALAKA
10-07-08, 01:56 PM
o my lol. sounds hard.....

BOOMSHAKALAKA
10-07-08, 01:58 PM
I go to ASU, I'm at the Tempe campus but rarely have my Cobra there and if I do it's at a meter where there are no cars around (I hate door dings lol). I have to go the the poly campus on Wednesdays bc somehow my schedule got f''d. I see a few newer GT's up there, a red and a black one usuallly, buy not too many in Tmepe.

I do however see little imports running around all the time in Tempe, when im at school, shifting at like 6 grand so everyone and their mother can hear the bov in their primered Hondas and Nissans with no front bumpers, now that shit is annoying. Almost as annoying as the guys on their bikes who cruise down University in first at like 9,000 rpms.

o my i was walking to class today and my buddy and i heard a loud @$$ ricer noise and could not wait to see what it was. It drove past us at like 5 mph and sounded like it was going 60 lol. it was a old honda accord with no front bumper lol

HIKER
10-07-08, 04:21 PM
I'm starting back in the spring. At $25/semester hr...why not..?

BOOMSHAKALAKA
10-07-08, 08:43 PM
I'm starting back in the spring. At $25/semester hr...why not..?
how in the world are you doing that?

HIKER
10-08-08, 10:47 AM
The wife is a professor there...... spouse discount....

IMSHAKN
10-08-08, 11:03 AM
The wife is a professor there...... spouse discount....

Sounds like a nice discount, wish I had that one or still had the scholarship...damn transfer...

princessturtle
10-08-08, 11:32 AM
asu sux. :D lol. nau ftw :)

IMSHAKN
10-08-08, 11:42 AM
asu sux. :D lol. nau ftw :)

No, no. You've got it all wrong. UofA all the way. :woot1:

princessturtle
10-08-08, 11:44 AM
No, no. You've got it all wrong. UofA all the way. :woot1:

i wish, they have the master's program i want. :uhh:

IMSHAKN
10-08-08, 11:47 AM
i wish, they have the master's program i want. :uhh:

Lol. ASU BLOWS and that's all I know. All I'll say is that if I could do it all again, I don't think I would have transfered from UofA to ASU...I went from attending a school I liked for free in a shitty city to a crap hole of a school that I have to now pay for all because I like the valley more. BLAH.

princessturtle
10-08-08, 11:50 AM
lol, i don't think i would live in tucson if they paid me. tho, i might be moving back to flagstaff again. :) i like the cold.

IMSHAKN
10-08-08, 11:53 AM
lol, i don't think i would live in tucson if they paid me. tho, i might be moving back to flagstaff again. :) i like the cold.

Heat >> Cold

princessturtle
10-08-08, 11:54 AM
maybe, but the furry boots and furry coat that i'll getta wear rule all!!!! lol.

About2Bite
10-08-08, 12:51 PM
Lol. ASU BLOWS and that's all I know. All I'll say is that if I could do it all again, I don't think I would have transfered from UofA to ASU...I went from attending a school I liked for free in a shitty city to a crap hole of a school that I have to now pay for all because I like the valley more. BLAH.

I completely agree, everytime I tell someone that asu sucks, they reply "You're Crazy!." I figure that if you think the school is that great then you probably don't go there for your education.

I sometimes wish I never left Purdue, I think I may be going back in the spring... We'll see.

Heat > Cold

Cold > Phoenix Heat

Kenne prefers the cold too :icon_cool:

1966PonyGirl
10-08-08, 02:31 PM

OOOOOOO! i love going thru parking garages! my favorite game is "Rev the Engine/Count the Alarms" ! i.... love IT!!!!!

About2Bite
10-08-08, 03:05 PM
OOOOOOO! i love going thru parking garages! my favorite game is \\"Rev the Engine/Count the Alarms\\" ! i.... love IT!!!!!

Lol I play just the oppoite, see how many alarms you can keep from going off. I swear, if I idle through a parking garage alarms go off everywhere :biglaugh:

1966PonyGirl
10-08-08, 03:12 PM
ha! we should create The HPS games.... the equivilant to the olympics.

we can have a show down of how many and how few alarms!

About2Bite
10-08-08, 03:20 PM
Hmmmm... I think with all of us in a parking garage at ASU driving around at the same time would probably cause very alarm in Tempe to go off. Hey, that could be fun lol

1966PonyGirl
10-08-08, 03:23 PM
i will make the drive to tempe and throw on the short pipe exhaust for that!

IMSHAKN
10-08-08, 03:25 PM
Lol. Yeah...going through parking garages SUCKS because you really have to try not to set every alarm off. Today I'm just starting to enter the garage off idle and I've already got one going off and the parking garage guy was there giving me a dirty look. Then I start going up the ramp and there goes another. Think I set off three going up to the third floor where I always park. :biglaugh:

1966PonyGirl
10-08-08, 03:28 PM
my favorite one is the garage by Chase field. i just have to gun it to get up that first slope in first! hee hee!!!

one alarm per floor..... hmmm. if you were in the minimal alarm event... you may get a bronze metal....

IMSHAKN
10-08-08, 03:29 PM
my favorite one is the garage by Chase field. i just have to gun it to get up that first slope in first! hee hee!!!

one alarm per floor..... hmmm. if you were in the minimal alarm event... you may get a bronze metal....

Ever since the x-pipe went in I've yet to make it through the garage without setting one off. Hell, I set off fewer alarms the more crowded it is as when the garage is empty the car really echo's.

1966PonyGirl
10-08-08, 03:36 PM
ha ha! we can put you in the Maximum Set Off Catagory! may have more of a chance. Or we can do the Multiple Parking Space Take Up Event!http://www.axcessmypics.com/photos/photo02/28/1c/7b7df5708ca3.jpg

IMSHAKN
10-08-08, 03:42 PM
ha ha! we can put you in the Maximum Set Off Catagory! may have mroe of a chance. Or we can do the Multiple Parking Space Take Up Event!http://www.axcessmypics.com/photos/photo02/28/1c/7b7df5708ca3.jpg

I'm pretty sure that would get my car keyed. I park in the same spot every day and nobody will park next to me so I'll try to keep it from pissing people off.

BOOMSHAKALAKA
10-08-08, 03:43 PM
o man thats funny. will have to get my o/r pipe back lol.

btw ASU > U of gAy....

1966PonyGirl
10-08-08, 03:44 PM
ha ha! i am sure anywhere else, ya it would get ya attacked! the company laid a lot of people off and we have this huge area of parking. that and i hardly have any paint on her anyways. getting keyed will just help me take off the oxidized paint!

IMSHAKN
10-08-08, 03:48 PM
o man thats funny. will have to get my o/r pipe back lol.

btw ASU > U of gAy....

Says he who has likely never taken classes at UofA. Lol. It's funny as there are a lot of UofA transfer students who transfered because they hate tucson but love the school and they all say the same thing as I do. Lol. I'm actually talking to one of them right now. :yes:

BOOMSHAKALAKA
10-08-08, 06:20 PM
Says he who has likely never taken classes at UofA. Lol. It's funny as there are a lot of UofA transfer students who transfered because they hate tucson but love the school and they all say the same thing as I do. Lol. I'm actually talking to one of them right now. :yes:

haha. no man just saying that cuz i go to asu. but i was down there about four years ago for a UofA vs LSU football game and seriously i thought i was going to get shot....

IMSHAKN
10-08-08, 06:26 PM
haha. no man just saying that cuz i go to asu. but i was down there about four years ago for a UofA vs LSU football game and seriously i thought i was going to get shot....

Lol, I know. Just giving ya a hard time. And yes, Tucson is pretty ghetto in the area near campus. On campus it's nice, but step off and you are in an old part of Tucson, though if you get away from campus there are some nice places...just have to look a little bit. :laughing:

AZSonicSnake
10-09-08, 02:19 PM
only one good thing about tucson imo. jimmy johns FTMFW!!!

BLK03SVT
10-10-08, 04:58 PM
I had 3 stangs while at ASU....of course that was back in 1995-2000.

And no matter what, there isn't a UofA fan on this earth that can say they have hotter chicks than ASU. Seriously, there is no better campus in this country for hot chicks than ASU, and I've traveled and partied at SEVERAL others.

BOOMSHAKALAKA
10-10-08, 07:59 PM
I had 3 stangs while at ASU....of course that was back in 1995-2000.

And no matter what, there isn't a UofA fan on this earth that can say they have hotter chicks than ASU. Seriously, there is no better campus in this country for hot chicks than ASU, and I've traveled and partied at SEVERAL others.

Palm Walk = $$

IMSHAKN
10-11-08, 02:38 AM
I'm sorry, but when I walk around ASU all I see are Sororstitutes and people who look like they go to the buffet one too many times a day. :laughing:

BOOMSHAKALAKA
10-11-08, 07:36 PM
I'm sorry, but when I walk around ASU all I see are Sororstitutes and people who look like they go to the buffet one too many times a day. :laughing:

man you must not be in the right places!!

BLK03SVT
10-11-08, 08:25 PM

Exactly what I was thinking. Oh, and there is nothing wrong with sororstitutes- I strongly recommend trying one. :biglaugh:

About2Bite
10-12-08, 08:59 PM
Exactly what I was thinking. Oh, and there is nothing wrong with sororstitutes- I strongly recommend trying one. :biglaugh:

As long as you take the proper measures beforehand there is nothing wrong with it :pinkthumb:

I must be in the same wrong places as him bc I would have to agree, yeah there are some hot ones floatin around campus but they are few and far between.

Maybe I just set my standards too high

IMSHAKN
10-12-08, 09:33 PM
I must be in the same wrong places as him bc I would have to agree, yeah there are some hot ones floatin around campus but they are few and far between.

Maybe I just set my standards too high

Guess we need to find the right places or lower our standards. Lol :laughing: